Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

Absolutely beautiful hear on Durango, CO this Thanksgiving week. High country with no snow! So took my little guy and sprinted over to Moab where it felt like 80! We wheeled a bit and came back home. View attachment 284016 View attachment 284017 View attachment 284018

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app View attachment 284019

“Sprinted over to Moab. Wheeled a bit and came back home.”

Serious Jeep envy right there! Awesome for getting your kid into the Jeep Life early, huge win for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

matthoef

Nothing exciting for me today ... just to work last night, lol. Managed to snag this right at sunrise this morning before making the long trek home (North Las Vegas, NV) from the middle of nowhere (Indian Springs, NV).

IMG_0116.jpg

AlStew

IMG_3672.JPG
IMG_3678.JPG

Went through 2N10 in big bear. Didn’t get any good photos, but this scenic trail had a shelf road with great views and then we were wheeling through a canyon.

Riflefan

Did a quick Fordyce trial trip today with a buddy. In and out to just past the river. Snow is coming and it is getting icy, so might be the last trip up there for me this season. IMG_0367.JPG IMG_0380.JPG

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Breer

Caught the Bug
Was about 5 minutes from my house and my toddler fell asleep. It's impossible to get him back to sleep after getting out of the car so took a quick drive over to the Ocala National Forest while he was napping.

Thought I'd take an easy path but found a rutted and bumpy mess. It was great practice for tire placement with a sleeping toddler. Couldn't open the door to disconnect sway bar or air down as the door wakes him up...

It's not as picturesque as all these Moab shots but managed to see a bald eagle and a ton of monarch butterfly's which was an unexpected plus. Managed to make it to the other end without waking him up. Took a solid hour to drive 10 miles.

IMG_20171202_140725.jpg
IMG_20171202_140023.jpg
IMG_20171202_142148.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
Was about 5 minutes from my house and my toddler fell asleep. It's impossible to get him back to sleep after getting out of the car so took a quick drive over to the Ocala National Forest while he was napping.

Thought I'd take an easy path but found a rutted and bumpy mess. It was great practice for tire placement with a sleeping toddler. Couldn't open the door to disconnect sway bar or air down as the door wakes him up...

It's not as picturesque as all these Moab shots but managed to see a bald eagle and a ton of monarch butterfly's which was an unexpected plus. Managed to make it to the other end without waking him up. Took a solid hour to drive 10 miles.

Sent from my Pixel XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Very cool! My wife and I need to make it up there sometime!

erik932

Top Bottom