VIDEO : JL JOURNAL - Just a Little Snow Play on yet Another Snow Day

VladimirK

That doesn’t look fun at all. Had to see for myself... So I drove over to Carson on my lunch break, but to my surprise... No Snow! You know all the secret spots. [emoji51]

Thanks
I was surprised to
Just want to have fan on some same place
It’s hard to find here something similar and most Big Bear trails now closed

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Awesome day out in the snow. I'm from SoCal so I gotta ask...were you aired down at all? I've heard that if you air down a bit you get more bite in the snow.

I had a buddy get stuck in the snow last Friday trying to go the back way to Big Bear in his Ram 2500. I told him to air it down to 20 in the front, 15 in the rear, and treat it like slippery sand. I would have went up to help pull him out but I had to go sign new house docs. It took him a couple hours but he made it out before dark.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I see you’re really smart
Than check the weather on Mountain high, Big Bear, Arrowhead, Victorville. It’s snowing now.
Just 45 minutes from me. Last year it was hoot of snow in Palmdale, only 30 minutes from me.
I’ve never been in Carson, CA and was just wondering if there is snowing to.

Holy fuck. New line drawn for stupid right here.

jesse3638

Hooked
Thanks for sharing the video. Looks like a great time. Yes that burrito is really big and tasty. Only problem I found with it it when you put half of it in a to-go box and it slips under the front passenger seat. You'll forget about it and it'll take months to get the awful smell of rotten burrito out...haha. Ask me how I know..😉

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom