New Rig - Silver Bullet - DTD, 60/80, 40’s....

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Got the one hub back together and greased.

IMG_8606.JPG
IMG_8615.JPG

Started it up and got an engine code now. P0301. Cylinder 1 misfire. Fun times.

And need to grease the other hub now cause it looks about the same as the first.

But I put the hardtop on for an upcoming cold trip.

IMG_8616.JPG

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Second side, went quicker. Not as rusty. Lots of old grease which is better than the other side.

IMG_8625.jpg
IMG_8631.jpg
IMG_8632.jpg
IMG_8624.jpg
IMG_8630.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Ddays

Hooked
Sure wish 44s had bearings and lockouts like that

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yup - what Ovie said - Spyntec makes them. $1500/pair. Bolt pattern changes to 5x5.5 though. That is, unless there's someone out there that makes them in 5x5. Pretty sure they have to go 5x5.5 in order to fit the guts inside the hub.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Version 3.0.

Out with the shit pod and in with the switch pros along with the new motor.

IMG_9078.jpg
IMG_9081.jpg
IMG_9082.jpg
IMG_9083.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Holy shit, you get the motor in already?

Ha! No way. Just got home at midnight last night. Had to clean Tina’s jeep all up first then make some room in the garage. I just started pulling things apart. I will do some more tomorrow and Friday after work and hopefully get the motor pulled by the weekend. It’s a slow process by yourself. Lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ha! No way. Just got home at midnight last night. Had to clean Tina’s jeep all up first then make some room in the garage. I just started pulling things apart. I will do some more tomorrow and Friday after work and hopefully get the motor pulled by the weekend. It’s a slow process by yourself. Lol

LOL - and here I thought I was seeing a moment of real growth from a guy who took what seemed like forever to install a simple lift 🤪

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
LOL - and here I thought I was seeing a moment of real growth from a guy who took what seemed like forever to install a simple lift 🤪

LOL! I’ll time myself and see how long it takes. I need to pick up an engine hoist and order some miscellaneous items for wiring the new switch pro and all that.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL! I’ll time myself and see how long it takes. I need to pick up an engine hoist and order some miscellaneous items for wiring the new switch pro and all that.

Damn, I wish I had time to help out. I got an engine hoist and stuff you’d need.

Top Bottom