Subwoofer plug

maskale

I don't know what he's doing. I give up.

I have his solution and he wants to do it the hard way. The way that will require his radio to be on for his fridge to work.

Ddays

Hooked
I don't know what he's doing. I give up.

I have his solution and he wants to do it the hard way. The way that will require his radio to be on for his fridge to work.

Sounds like he's trying his hardest to make this difficult :idontknow:

Eloucha

Sounds like he's trying his hardest to make this difficult :idontknow:

Bc I found if I move one spot fuse M9 it be on when ignition is on . Honestly I don’t know with electronics I am dummy don’t ask me. Thank u for ur assistance and input I am trying to figure it out that it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Ok I might be stupid in electronic as u said that why I am using this forum to get help hope some one will help me here always we learn there is first time yes. If not I. Take it to a shop any way thank u for calling me stupid.

You don’t listen. Run a wire to the battery. It would have been done by now had you don’t it when the first person told you. Learn English too.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Ok I might be stupid in electronic as u said that why I am using this forum to get help hope some one will help me here always we learn there is first time yes. If not I. Take it to a shop any way thank u for calling me stupid.

See post #10. Run at least 10 gauge wire directly to your battery.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Eloucha

You don’t listen. Run a wire to the battery. It would have been done by now had you don’t it when the first person told you. Learn English too.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ok. I am going to run a straight wire to the battery with a fuse. And sorry my first language is French. Yep I am going school to learn English thank u for correcting me.

Eloucha

See post #10. Run at least 10 gauge wire directly to your battery.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ok I got it. I going to run wire to batteryf fridge . Can i run a backup camera from this outlet?sorry guys If i make it hard on u. But I am not professional like u. I am learning thank u

WJCO

Meme King
Ok. I am going to run a straight wire to the battery with a fuse. And sorry my first language is French. Yep I am going school to learn English thank u for correcting me.

A fridge draws more amps than a subwoofer. If you hooked a fridge into that OEM circuit without running a new wire, you would likely blow fuses continually or melt wires.

I actually used the OEM cargo socket on my Jeep to run a fridge, but I ran all new wiring. So it looks OEM, but the circuit is modified to run the fridge.

Eloucha

A fridge draws more amps than a subwoofer. If you hooked a fridge into that OEM circuit without running a new wire, you would likely blow fuses continually or melt wires.

I actually used the OEM cargo socket on my Jeep to run a fridge, but I ran all new wiring. So it looks OEM, but the circuit is modified to run the fridge.

Thank u so much for explaining I will run 10A wire. Hope I didn’t bother no one here. And all had fun

WJCO

Meme King
:rolleyes2:

I just ordered two of these yesterday - one for each Jeep. Mount somewhere in cargo area and run 4 gauge wire to it. you can then run 6 accessories from this fused "subpanel". Just be careful what you run off of this because it will be hot all the time.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DYT2TVS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I did nearly the exact same thing on mine with 4AWG. But I ran a circuit breaker at the battery so the circuit can be isolated. I have too many metal tools floating around and it worried me. Been running it for years and love it.

41zNUf7n1BL.jpg

Top Bottom