What the Brakes!?

rubiconrunner

Think i will save a $1000 bucks and go with quality and durability that will last not cheap ass chineese shit from teraflex. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

From my experience only. I never performed a stop test with either brake manufacturers. I know the pro grips on my heavy ass 2 door did an excellent job.

Teraflex BBK, so far have held up the JKU well and perform as expected.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

is that the Carl JR symbol on the rotor?

Jokes aside they stole that design from ate power slot rotors, used to run them on track car and loved them. Performance similar to drilled and slotted rotors but less prone to warping.
As far as the tflex kit goes, any larger rotors and stronger calipers will be an upgrade, I would however be interested to see an x ray on that caliper bracket see what kind of wok they made them out of [emoji23]

A.J.

Jokes aside they stole that design from ate power slot rotors, used to run them on track car and loved them. Performance similar to drilled and slotted rotors but less prone to warping.
As far as the tflex kit goes, any larger rotors and stronger calipers will be an upgrade, I would however be interested to see an x ray on that caliper bracket see what kind of wok they made them out of [emoji23]

I would be very surprised if they “made” any of the parts other than their logo.

fiend

Caught the Bug
I am by no means a Teraflex fan boy, but I do have their BBK. So far as I know, it came out before the Dynatrac, Crown, and Mopar kits and was the only option at the time for me. It has functioned well for the years I’ve had it. The only small issue I’ve had is the rubber parts (bleed nipple cover and accordion boots on the caliper sliders) have cracked and started to break down. Probably could get replacements at the local auto parts place.

That said, the new “Delta” kit shown in the OP’s post looks suspect and unnecessary to me, particularly at $2100, which is double the price of the Dynatrac kit. Maybe it’s money well spent, but I’m skeptical.

Last edited:

CCTX50

You said "WOK". LMAO

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom