The 2017 Great Texas Exodus!

Exodus 4x4

So, We can do 6 people to a deluxe cabin, but NO pets. But on a trip like this, I probably will find someone to watch mine. so we need 4 more people@ $60 each for the 22-24th

or If 1 other couple would like to split a smaller cabin with us (sleeps 4) it will be $78.15/person (again, NO pets)

Not a bad deal. I will go in. Might just be me though. Wife will not be able to get off and kids in school.

Sent from my SM-N920T using WAYALIFE mobile app

When you call, mention you are with the wayalife group so maybe they'll put us in cabins near each other.

They also have teepees for those of you that feel like getting native.

Jackal01

Someone should get the deluxe cabin (ouray koa) with that big deck/porch (very bottom of the page)....could have some good times out there after a "hard" day of wheeling. :beer::rock:

Exodus 4x4

Looking at lodging for Moab. There is a KOA south of downtown Moab (we like to KOA when we don't want to camp or do a hotel)! They have single bed/room cabins and multi bed/room cabins. Looking at the park map there are A LOT of cabins and I would think we would want to be near each other. I am going to reserve today and if I can pick my cabin I will pick one that has vacant ones around. I'll update this post if I can pick one in which case PM me for my cabin number.

I am reserving Ouray today once they open. I want to call and see if we can get grouped together.

Yeah maybe just KOA the whole trip. There's also one in Albuquerque right off the 40 that would be good for the layover.

Jackal01

Ouray KOA cabin reserved. You can either call or reserve online and tell them "WAYALIFE" to get grouped with us. Map top left, we are in 62A and Bubba is in 39. 38, 40, 41, 6E, 61, 62B are available.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
I wish we could go with this group, kid will be in school.
But we are planning pretty much the same trip July 2017,only we are coming from Alabama.

Exodus 4x4

Also, look into getting the KOA card when you reserve. It cost $30 but it'll pay for itself quick. When you reserve online it automatically asks you if you want it. If you phone in you may have to ask for it.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
Also, look into getting the KOA card when you reserve. It cost $30 but it'll pay for itself quick. When you reserve online it automatically asks you if you want it. If you phone in you may have to ask for it.

Card also builds points towards a free night camping or cabin.

Jackal01

Moab KOA cabin reserved. They do not assign cabins a year out so I don't have a specific one. Map top center, we picked one without a bathroom so K14-K22. We signed up for the card which is gonna pay for itself after this trip and Ouray for sure. Call in and tell them "WAYALIFE" to get grouped together.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 84

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Man those tipis look awesome! And in the details it says it has an overlook of the pond and great mountain views :thinking:
Only thing that sucks is that the only tipi section i see is towards the middle-right of the map.

Exodus 4x4

Man those tipis look awesome! And in the details it says it has an overlook of the pond and great mountain views :thinking:
Only thing that sucks is that the only tipi section i see is towards the middle-right of the map.

Everything in Colorado has a view.

Jackal01

Bring your own and set it up in the tent area by the cabin area...

Jackal01

I was actually trying to choose a cabin in that section online. But i dont think you can chose a specific cabin location unless you call. Is that right?
Call Ouray and tell them which one. Or in the comment section online you can request it.

Top Bottom