Driveshafts

David1tontj

^either of those two. Also check local for another option. We have a shop called bayshore trucking here in town. They make a lot of DS for a lot of off road race teams. They rebuilt my front DS and I'll be buying my new one(s) from them. :thumb;

X2^

I like to buy local. I just picked up a driveshaft from a local (big) truck repair shop. Only thing I would add, is to make sure they are using good quality parts. If the U joints and yokes are all the same made in USA stuff, I don't see how the other, more popular driveshaft companies, could be any stronger.

jesse3638

Hooked
As to not muddle up Eddie's on the go thread I'm reviving this one with the drive line shop info.

You're gonna need to pass that info along. There aren't any shops close to me. 🙄

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

I need to get that info from you! I was using a local guy that did great work, but unfortunately he passed away about a month ago. My son needs some work done on his front driveshaft.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hi-Desert Driveline in Hesperia is who I've referenced several times. Talk to Bruce. He'll build you what ever you want and can tell you exactly what you need. He prefers to only use Spicer solid joints, but will put in what ever his customer wants as well. I talked to him about Neapco as an option and said there pretty good too then proceeded to pull out a broken one and compared it to the Spicer with an explanation as to why it most likely broke. Old hot rodders, off roaders, and custom low riders go there. Gives you a vote of confidence when you see an ultra4 car parked in the shop too. [emoji6]. I went in there on a recommendation and ended up bsing with him for nearly an hour...haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom