Sprintex Supercharger Intalled

mayday_soc

I’m curious to the dyno print out as well. Why type of dyno? What gear did you do the pulls in? I still have my dyno print out. AWD Mustang dyno. Couldn’t do the rear wheel dyno because the Jeep kept going into limp mode if the front wheels didn’t spin with the back. I’d post my sheet but I feel It’d just be salt in an open wound. I could be 7k closer to an LT1.

Aburkes

When the dryer is done get your panties out so they don’t get all wadded up !

I have RIPP on my 2013 I have no problems with mine. It’s a fun upgrade but seems like a lot of people get mad about what you spend your own damn money on lol. I’m sure everyone on here that has bitched about a supercharger has some stupid shit on their jeep that someone else is going to think is a waste of money. If you have it and you can, spend it you can’t take it when you die.

WJCO

Meme King
I have RIPP on my 2013 I have no problems with mine. It’s a fun upgrade but seems like a lot of people get mad about what you spend your own damn money on lol. I’m sure everyone on here that has bitched about a supercharger has some stupid shit on their jeep that someone else is going to think is a waste of money. If you have it and you can, spend it you can’t take it when you die.

Thank you for saving the internet from itself.

jesse3638

Hooked
Neat!

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tariq.k

Do you have the SPS sc or the stage 1 what other mods you done to your jeep to get 366HP? Custom tune ? Where ?

Torrin

Man, the sprintex sounded so good, I went ahead and installed TWO on my Jeep, 4000 RWHP!!! Awesome for a 3.6, maybe if I add CAI I will get 4500 RWHP?

bmkrinne

Add a fast and furious spoiler and graphics to get to 5k RWHP! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Tariq.k

Guys I have sprintex supercharger on my 2013 jeep wrangler for a year it's gives good power as they advertise 305hp Real wheel Power on dyno it's worth the money for me my jeep 35 tires with 4.11 gears feels so light goes fast to a point after the SC best describe from my experience but Iike to know what he done to get the numbers he talking about would love to pull out more horses from the 3.6 if there still any 😁

RCVRY

Guys I have sprintex supercharger on my 2013 jeep wrangler for a year it's gives good power as they advertise 305hp Real wheel Power on dyno it's worth the money for me my jeep 35 tires with 4.11 gears feels so light goes fast to a point after the SC best describe from my experience but Iike to know what he done to get the numbers he talking about would love to pull out more horses from the 3.6 if there still any [emoji16]

Holy shit, what? Take a breath dammit.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

Guys I have sprintex supercharger on my 2013 jeep wrangler for a year it's gives good power as they advertise 305hp Real wheel Power on dyno it's worth the money for me my jeep 35 tires with 4.11 gears feels so light goes fast to a point after the SC best describe from my experience but Iike to know what he done to get the numbers he talking about would love to pull out more horses from the 3.6 if there still any [emoji16]

How much cocaine did you snort before typing this

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked

Were you ever learned about punctuation 🤪

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Probably finished second grade.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja

If you don’t even know what gears you have, chances are you have no clue about “real wheel horsepower” either.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom