Watcha cookin'?

NavyJeeper

IMG_0167.jpg in my personnel opinion I feel it's over cooked but the wife and little ones loved them! I think I just need to dial in the smoker and work on keeping the temp more stable. I was between 252 and 260. The sauce was a knockout for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
View attachment 236802 in my personnel opinion I feel it's over cooked but the wife and little ones loved them! I think I just need to dial in the smoker and work on keeping the temp more stable. I was between 252 and 260. The sauce was a knockout for sure!

Right on. Looks good. I do the 3-2-1 for ribs at 230 on the UDS. 3 hours straight on the grill, 2 hours wrapped in foil with apple juice or the like, unwrap and sauce for 1 hour. Then enjoy.

tallguy26

Caught the Bug
WHAT?! Umm...yes please!
Really easy. I took 2 pork tenderloins. Stacked them together put some pork dry rub on them. Made a weave of bacon. Wrapped them around the pork. Cooked inside smoker at 225 degrees Fahrenheit for 4 hours. Made sure that the internal temp was at least 145 degrees. Sliced and served. Very tender. Also used apple wood for my smoke chips.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Really easy. I took 2 pork tenderloins. Stacked them together put some pork dry rub on them. Made a weave of bacon. Wrapped them around the pork. Cooked inside smoker at 225 degrees Fahrenheit for 4 hours. Made sure that the internal temp was at least 145 degrees. Sliced and served. Very tender. Also used apple wood for my smoke chips.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks for the recipe brotha! I will be making this in the future for sure.

Top Bottom