I just got to work tho. So it's been fun.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
woahhhhh you dont even know the meaning of that buddy......

b2d3c7c9f893a08da3584ddcca2ef512_do-you-see-what-i-did-there-what-i-do-what-i-did-meme_400-400.jpeg

Ddays

Hooked
The engine can be improved or swapped.

So hold one here...you're an engineer and you are saying that by simply improving or swapping your engine you can increase your vehicles towing capacity?

Careful with your answer - I've got the Mother of All Burn memes cued up here....

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
So hold one here...you're an engineer and you are saying that by simply improving or swapping your engine you can increase your vehicles towing capacity?

Careful with your answer - I've got the Mother of All Burn memes cued up here....

I might agree with him just so I can see the memes! Lol

DWiggles

Caught the Bug

locked-loaded.jpg

:cheesy: 10 Characters

lock-and-load_o_742673.gif

Last edited:

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
:gaah: I'm dyin' - the goddam things on my home computer! :cheesy:

But this article is a better burn anyways, so there :bleh:

http://oppositelock.kinja.com/tow-me-down-1609112611

That's an interesting article and I can tell you as someone that has towed close to 5000kg behind a 1.8ltr ute the limiting factor is speed more than anything else.

For the record over here it's 10% tongue weight and the effective max towing speed is 90-100km/h. The trailer must have brakes above 750kg and there is no additional license required.

The JKU over here is rated to tow 2000kg or 4400lbs

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom