I Got Some Good News Today

MrJ3sser

I finally got my big break. I interviewed for a job in January and it went really well. So well that I got a second interview. Well I never got a response from the company. Not a yes, a no, or even a fuck you. To my surprise I got a call today and they are offering me a "temp to hire" position. It's is good news for me since I have been working at a Mexican restaurant for 9 years slinging burritos. Now I'm going to be pushing papers and making a constant income. It's not the greatest salary yet, but if I do get hired to the full time position ill get a raise and full benefits. :rock:

So this means my Jeep upgrades are going to be coming in faster! First thing on the list is to 86 the cheap Pro-Comp lift and upgrade to the EVO Enforcer with King 2.5's. I may even be able to make a build thread! I'm pretty stoked!

texasdave

I finally got my big break. I interviewed for a job in January and it went really well. So well that I got a second interview. Well I never got a response from the company. Not a yes, a no, or even a fuck you. To my surprise I got a call today and they are offering me a "temp to hire" position. It's is good news for me since I have been working at a Mexican restaurant for 9 years slinging burritos. Now I'm going to be pushing papers and making a constant income. It's not the greatest salary yet, but if I do get hired to the full time position ill get a raise and full benefits. :rock:

So this means my Jeep upgrades are going to be coming in faster! First thing on the list is to 86 the cheap Pro-Comp lift and upgrade to the EVO Enforcer with King 2.5's. I may even be able to make a build thread! I'm pretty stoked!

Congrats!!!! Hopefully we can meet up in a few months..... let me know the name of the burrito joint cuz I need a job

jeepgreenjon

congrats thats awesome, I may not know you but am very happy for you. The ability for anyone to build up their Jeep makes me happy! :clap2:

MrJ3sser

Thanks everyone! I only have to pass a background check and a drug test. I only wonder which drugs I'm testing!;)

Congrats!!!!! It is always good to here someone starting to do better.:thumb:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Congrats! That is great news! :rock:

Don't for get to "pay yourself first". :yup:

MrJ3sser

Thanks, friends! I will definitely be rewarding myself first. My girlfriend said that I should saved money for a house. My response: "Psh. Jeep parts."

tugoo

Congrats on the opportunity, always good to see folks move up!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom