So making a list to do a thing.

Exodus 4x4

See that's the thing, I don't know where I'll want to end up in the future. 🤷*♀️I don't want to build and in a few years want to move up again, and need to rebuild. So my thinking is get to that point right from the gate if I'm going to drop this much on it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

If you’re leaning towards the DTD setup, I have a great deal on a used setup in my shop right now that would save you a lot of money. Axles already build for that suspension, plus wheels and tires. I think he’s asking $9500?

black pearl

Hooked
If you’re leaning towards the DTD setup, I have a great deal on a used setup in my shop right now that would save you a lot of money. Axles already build for that suspension, plus wheels and tires. I think he’s asking $9500?

I don't have the funds quite yet. they'll be in, in about month and a half to two months.
But that sounds like a great deal!

dillard09

If you're never gonna go over 37's do you really need the 60/60 combo? You can save some $$ with s PR44/60 and pay for other mods if that's the case. If you THINK you may want 40's on down the road then def the 60/60.

Great list BTW - Gonna be an awesome Jeep! :thumb:
I agree with Ddays. If you dont think you will EVER go above 37s then a pr44/pr60 could be the way to go. But if you want to never worry about it and have the option for 40s go pr60/60.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

black pearl

Hooked
I agree with Ddays. If you dont think you will EVER go above 37s then a pr44/pr60 could be the way to go. But if you want to never worry about it and have the option for 40s go pr60/60.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

I like having options for later. Also over building a little for pice of mind.
My 35s have done me well with the places I wheel most. this is where I get the feeling 37s will suit me well. Plus I know it opens up some new lines on the rubicon and more fun in the desert.

Top Bottom