Rock lights!!! Let's see em if ya got em!!

Mikecal9985

GraniteCrystal

What are you guys using for power? I haven't put in an Trail Rocker or anything yet. Easy/safe way to wire in a few LEDs? Would like to have them turn on when I unlock the car (not necessary though if that's a huge hassle)

jlayton30

What are you guys using for power? I haven't put in an Trail Rocker or anything yet. Easy/safe way to wire in a few LEDs? Would like to have them turn on when I unlock the car (not necessary though if that's a huge hassle)

I tapped into the interior light circuit (yellow and white wire). So they come on when I unlock the doors. I also installed a diode so I could run them without the dome lights via switch.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

USMC Wrangler

Looks great guys!! Ok so I just went with some leds from eBay...$20 for four of them...anyway, I was looking under the Jeep today to see where I could mount them and was having trouble figuring it out. Any pics of where you guys have yours mounted would be great!!!

I have 5 on each side of my Unlimited. 1 at the front of the front wheel bolted to a fender flare mount, one in the EVO mini liners, one on the backside of a body mount and then two inside the rear wheel well. I made my own brackets and used self tapping screws.

You can in fact get more lights for less money on Amazon, but I guess it's too late now.

I used an inexpensive fuse block from O'Reilly's and a switch from Amazon.

Details of mine starts here in my build thread, if it helps. http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build&p=800034&viewfull=1#post800034

Havoc40

I'm running LUX lights. They're nice, but mostly a novelty for me. They have come in handy for working on the Jeep at night, though :D

20151013_191234[1].jpg
20160522_211211[1].jpg

sjd78

They come with about 15' of wire with a waterproof connector that goes to an octopus connecter that you install on each side of the jeep.
They mount with 2 screws/bolts that are provided and there are rubber bases, one flat and one rounded for mounting on tubing.
No switch is provided but that was OK with me. They come in colors and one even can change colors.

I have a total of 8 lights, 4 on each side of the jeep. I have 2 under the radiator, 2 behind the front wheels on the tub, 2 in front of the rear wheels on the tub, and 2 under the rear bumper.

Thanks for the info!

Mikecal9985

Ok guys sorry to be a pain, I figured out where I want to mount the lights in the front, but I can't for the life of me figure out where to mount the rear!!! I still have the fender liner both front and rear if that makes a difference...help!!! Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom