SNOW WHEELING SUNDAY : Take Jane Out for a Spin in the White Stuff

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Very cool! Literally, it looks very cool out there

LOL!! eh, it was just a little below freezing :crazyeyes:

You sure Moby didn't come along because Cindy isn't insane and didn't want to run open in 28° weather? 😂

Awesome to see Jane out and having fun!

:cheesy: No, the 28° would of had nothing to do with it :crazyeyes: :D

That jet set blue (correct color right?) looks stunning with the white backdrop!!!

Yup, Jetset Blue Metallic. Love the color :yup:

Great shots, Jane looks sweet set against the snow! How’d the Coopers do in the snow?

Honestly, I don't know if it was the Coopers or Jane or both but I kid you not, Jane was rockin it out in the snow. Her tires were hooking up amazingly well but then, so was Moby's. We've always found these STT Pros to do really well in the snow. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That looks like it was a blast! Way cool to see Jane out and about in the snow. Thanks for sharing.

It really is amazing just how well old Jeeps do off road or, in this case, out in the snow. Glad you enjoyed the pics :cool:

Nice!

Great pics there.

That was the only thing missing from the last snow compilation video.

As cool (like ICE cold) as the old rigs are, driving one for a while makes you appreciate the comfort and convenience of the new ones.

This is sooooo true. One of the things I sometimes forget is how nice it is to have power steering. After driving Jane, even in the snow, getting into Moby feels weird or at least, in terms of how easy he is to drive. :crazyeyes:

Had to be a cold ride but well worth it!

LOL - just a little but crazy fun. :crazyeyes:

Don’t hurt her, lol. The snow sure is pretty, and the wife and I love Jane.

We specifically made sure to get out early this morning so that the snow and ice would still be frozen. Didn't want to deal with any mud or loose rocks. :crazyeyes:

Jane looks Hot.... in the snow.

LOL!! Thanks :)

Samsolo

Thank you so much for posting some Jane shots! I just love the classic jeeps. That Picture of her along side Moby makes you realize just how big the jeeps have gotten! Like a mom and her HUGE son!

By-the-way, I was playing my sons Forza game awhile ago & thought you might appreciate this. Check the plates.
'76 Calamity Jane (20).jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Top off and no doors! In freezing temperatures! That is hard core at my age. Kudos.

LOL!! I won't lie, it was a little cold :crazyeyes:

Nice pics!
The sky looks like it’s going to dump.

Actually, it did just as we were coming home. :cool:

Great pics! Jane looks like a lot of fun in the snow

OMG, she's a TON of fun in the snow. I just wish I could push her as hard as I know she can deliver. :crazyeyes:

Thank you so much for posting some Jane shots! I just love the classic jeeps. That Picture of her along side Moby makes you realize just how big the jeeps have gotten! Like a mom and her HUGE son!

By-the-way, I was playing my sons Forza game awhile ago & thought you might appreciate this. Check the plates.

:cheesy: No way, that is so cool! :rock:

Top Bottom