Panamint Valley Days

Ruvicon

Panamint Valley Days 2019

Just registered. I vote for Fish/Coyote Canyon on Friday, Isham Canyon on Saturday and Defense Mine on Sunday. Thoughts?

Vic

Going List:
- Fiend
- Astroman
- Danford.lau
- Ruvicon

Maybe:
- Jdofmemi
- TrailHunter
- jkjourneys

fiend

Caught the Bug
Looks good to me. I just installed new ball joints and new wheel sensors. Working on a few other things but I expect to be good to roll for PVD. Looking forward to it!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Astroman

Just registered. I vote for Fish/Coyote Canyon on Friday, Isham Canyon on Saturday and Defense Mine on Sunday. Thoughts?

Vic

Going List:
- Fiend
- Astroman
- Danford.lau
- Ruvicon

Maybe:
- Jdofmemi
- TrailHunter
- jkjourneys

Works for me :thumb:

fiend

Caught the Bug
For those unfamiliar with this event:

There are no amenities at the campsite other than porta-potties. Bring everything you need, including water.

Run sign up sheets will be out the day before. So sign up Thursday for Friday runs, Friday for Saturday runs, etc.

fiend

Caught the Bug
I really wish I could have done Surprise Canyon to Panamint City before it was closed.

I’ve read some stuff about that. Sounds like it was quite a run. And quite a saga to try to keep it open for 4x4s. It’s also supposed to be a worthwhile hike, for those inclined.

BaddestCross

My iPhone put together this little video about last weekend’s trip to the Panamint Valley. Definitely some fun wheeling there, a lot of great views, and some cool history.

https://youtu.be/bTe6wD7n7lw

Dammit. The more I see of this trip, the more I'm kicking myself for missing it. If course, seeing as though my lockers crapped out on my a quarter way through Marble Canyon, it's probably a good thing. [emoji23]

Looks like you guys had a blast! [emoji106]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

fiend

Caught the Bug
Looks like a great time!

We were lucky to have fantastic weather. The PVD event is well organized. I’d do it again.

Dammit. The more I see of this trip, the more I'm kicking myself for missing it. If course, seeing as though my lockers crapped out on my a quarter way through Marble Canyon, it's probably a good thing. [emoji23]

Looks like you guys had a blast! [emoji106]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Oh yeah you would have really enjoyed it. Scenery is unreal.

What’s wrong with your lockers?

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
We were lucky to have fantastic weather. The PVD event is well organized. I’d do it again.

Oh yeah you would have really enjoyed it. Scenery is unreal.

What’s wrong with your lockers?

Agree the event was really fun . I’m still not ballsy enough to try isham .. not until I get a DD :). Jerry took Don and I on that Sunday trail a few months ago but it was awesome and more scenic running it in reverse . Chicken corner is a lot less intimidating than I remember .

Looking forward to checking out other runs next year

Ruvicon

Agree the event was really fun . I’m still not ballsy enough to try isham .. not until I get a DD!

Looking forward to checking out other runs next year

Isham Canyon was tougher than I expected with several off camber spots. I almost took out my window and scraped the roof above and below it. Near miss, but fun. IMG_0697.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom