The Scarlet Witch Build

That looks awesome. Love the red coils and fuel carrier. Is that fuel carrier made by LoD ?

The Jerry Can Mount is part of the LOD Destroyer Series Rear Bumper. LOD Part # JJC0700. Went with this option because I've seen a lot of RotoPax for fuel swelling in the heat. And the metal Jerry Can was and easy pickup off of Amazon.

Wavian USA JC0020RVS Red Authentic NATO Jerry Fuel Can

Also thanks everyone for the kind words. Hope to have the rear lighting and rock lights done this week and get a Night Video of all the lights being utilized. I'm just hoping my work schedule allows for me to have an easy week. LOL

Update on Wanda. I've been working on her slowly but things are coming together in between work and play. I've got almost 8k miles on her now and enjoying every minute of it.

List of everything thats been installed since last update.

• Tom Woods Drivshafts.
  • Rigid Ignite Back-Up Kit.
  • Rigid Chase Light.
  • Rigid SR-Q Pro Flood Light.
  • SpringTail Solutions Passenger Side Rack.
  • Teraflex Tailgate Table.

Last night my best friend and I got the Rock Hard 4X4 Sport Cage in and Test Fitted for Wanda. That was not an easy task. Video makes it seem so easy. LOL But its in and out for powder coating. Plan to make it Red.

Here are a few photos to catch the thread up.

41872353505_90aa03159a_k.jpg

My Buddy's Girlfriend standing in front of Wanda. Only picture I got of her Toppless.

27903873997_ee1d0da1c6_k.jpg

Out at Chaos Offroad Park for Mud Bunnies Go Topless Event on May 22nd. It was a little muddy.

41872353365_1baa4b2914_k.jpg

41873049015_4ae950c4e7_k.jpg

And the added parts.

27904254117_4838352039_k.jpg

41872353505_90aa03159a_k.jpg

40962251550_1b485ae3c3_k.jpg

27904644537_2e3f4a3a76_k.jpg

27904644517_18922dd29a_k.jpg

Nice! Any issues with the install? How long did it take ya? This is pretty high on my list of installs

It took us about 6-7 hours in and back out. Had a few issues with the holes not lining up exactly right with the template. Two would fit but not all three. So had to Dremel out the holes to fit correctly. And the threaded holes on the A Pillar Mount itself had to be tapped again. But all in all I saved a ton of money doing it myself.

Hope to have it back Friday morning from the powder coater and installed Friday night. I’ll let you know if I have any issues.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sorry forgot to post these. Installation back in after powder coating was a success. Had a few minor issues with threads and bolts trying to cross thread but nothing a Tap couldn't fix. Oh and before powder coating the cage did scuff up the top of my dash a little on the passenger side which you can see in the photo. That was even with a shop rag taped to the dash. Cut right through it and got the dash. Shop rag was an old t-shirt also. Crazy. One note I would make about this install is check the template they provide with the actual holes in the A Pillar parts to confirm they line up perfectly. Some adjustment may be needed.

29474674648_2b425b77cf_k.jpg

29474675408_d4297cfe93_k.jpg

29474675388_3dc9c62cd5_k.jpg

41535545340_767362f18f_k.jpg

29474675668_1c43c5704c_k.jpg

Went ahead and upped my car washing game and got me a gas powered pressure washer and foam cannon. Going to give that a try this weekend. Next install I'm going to attempt to wrap the handles on the cage with black paracord. Also got some Ram Mounts for the cellphone and iPad pro just need to put them on.

I'm really glad I did this install and not the shop because it saved a ton of money in labor and I actually got satisfaction from completing it. Was at a car show this past weekend just looking at cars not entered and had lots of people stop and look at the Jeep. Most were impressed that a lot of the work was done by my best friend and I. Made me feel good to be honest. Here is a photo I took or Wanda at the show. LOL

42628150014_23f75cc7ba_k.jpg

Then the Pagani and his group followed me to the gas station; guess they liked what they saw. LOL Just Kidding. Don't even think they noticed me or the Jeep. LOL

42441084215_4e30d5590c_k.jpg>

wjtstudios

Hooked
Looks amazing! There is a lot of satisfaction doing it your self and making it yours. I would have spent more time looking at your build that staring at that pagoni, both are amazing though!

PEACEMAKER1

Nice build! You sure are treating her right. I am very excited to see your cage install. I have been contemplating the RockHard vs Evo for mine. It seems you're pretty happy with the RH? Do you feel the dash bar impedes visibility that much? It is possible to mount it closer to the dash with the collar mounts?

Nice build! You sure are treating her right. I am very excited to see your cage install. I have been contemplating the RockHard vs Evo for mine. It seems you're pretty happy with the RH? Do you feel the dash bar impedes visibility that much? It is possible to mount it closer to the dash with the collar mounts?

Yes so far I’m very pleased with the RH4x4 Cage. My wife isn’t a fan because she is short. LOL

Yes you can lower it closer to the dash but it does spread out the cage on the sides. However I actually like that look better because it sticks out on the sides of the dash and gives it a cleaner look in my opinion instead of tucked in where you have to trim the dash.

FLAVE

Nice to see a fellow VA Jeeper! Wanda has turned out to be B.A.!

————————
2016 Granite Crystal Metallic 2 door Jk

Top Bottom