But I'll glady pinch a loaf in your toxic mouth

longarmwj

No wonder why you act like you do. Whoever brought you up really should've been put away as it shows they never taught you how to be kind to others.
I'm glad you're flattered and think I would actually fantasize about your transgender issues. Hope it helps you sleep better tonight.
Rest assure my ass is "exit" only. But I'll glady pinch a loaf in your toxic mouth. Stay rude, crude and obnoxious. You're doing great in life.
My mother actually raised me and my brother both very well, and sacrificed many things to make sure me and my brother had what we needed as we were growing up. So I strongly suggest you watch yourself before you insult my mother.

You’re over here talking about respect and shit, yet you’re the one who was in blatant disrespect of the rules, and then began insulting core members here when you were called out. Insulting a single mothers 15 year sacrifice isn’t the way to get a warm welcome from a forums members.

So please, get the fuck off.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Hehehe......

I think I'm selling my stuff way too low...from now on I'm asking two cases of beer...and not that lite shit...

spider

My mother actually raised me and my brother both very well, and sacrificed many things to make sure me and my brother had what we needed as we were growing up. So I strongly suggest you watch yourself before you insult my mother.

You’re over here talking about respect and shit, yet you’re the one who was in blatant disrespect of the rules, and then began insulting core members here when you were called out. Insulting a single mothers 15 year sacrifice isn’t the way to get a warm welcome from a forums members.

So please, get the fuck off.

Another one that can't read. And insults to your mother? LMFAO. Wow! Talk about some manipulation and twisting the story now. I never mentioned your mother. I said whoever raised you as I don't have any knowledge of who did. You showed me by your actions what type of person you are. If that's who raised you then I bet she's proud of your mouth, attitude and actions? I don't know as I wasn't raise by her. Only you would know that. I'm just seeing how you're acting in a public forum to a person that has never spoke to you until you came in my ad acting like this.
My advice to you, I'd strongly suggest you watch your mouth as you came into my for sale post with the negative comments and attacking me first.
There were no rules broken. Just cause I don't have 1K+ posts under my name doesn't mean I'm not a core member. Where's this "CORE" member designation listed on everyone's profile that you speak of? Funny, every profile I've checked I don't see any mention of "CORE" member. It's a public forum that offers free registration for anyone to join. I read alot on the forums and maintain a presence of reading. I don't go online to attack people I don't know or just to post immature posts just to be a "core" member. So FUCK YOU & the horse you rode in on. What you give is what you'll get. So I'll tell you right now It's very simply shut your fuckin' mouth & take your attitude elsewhere cause if you aren't interested in buying my stuff listed for sale then you have no need to post on my ad. And if you still have a problem with me then PM me. We can work some details out on settling it face to face. I LOVE a Brawl.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Another one that can't read. And insults to your mother? LMFAO. Wow! Talk about some manipulation and twisting the story now. I never mentioned your mother. I said whoever raised you as I don't have any knowledge of who did. You showed me by your actions what type of person you are. If that's who raised you then I bet she's proud of your mouth, attitude and actions? I don't know as I wasn't raise by her. Only you would know that. I'm just seeing how you're acting in a public forum to a person that has never spoke to you until you came in my ad acting like this.
My advice to you, I'd strongly suggest you watch your mouth as you came into my for sale post with the negative comments and attacking me first.
There were no rules broken. Just cause I don't have 1K+ posts under my name doesn't mean I'm not a core member. Where's this "CORE" member designation listed on everyone's profile that you speak of? Funny, every profile I've checked I don't see any mention of "CORE" member. It's a public forum that offers free registration for anyone to join. I read alot on the forums and maintain a presence of reading. I don't go online to attack people I don't know or just to post immature posts just to be a "core" member. So FUCK YOU & the horse you rode in on. What you give is what you'll get. So I'll tell you right now It's very simply shut your fuckin' mouth & take your attitude elsewhere cause if you aren't interested in buying my stuff listed for sale then you have no need to post on my ad. And if you still have a problem with me then PM me. We can work some details out on settling it face to face. I LOVE a Brawl.

Actually, this is a privately owned forum, of which you are a guest. You are quickly wearing out your welcome.

WJCO

Meme King
..... And if you still have a problem with me then PM me. We can work some details out on settling it face to face. I LOVE a Brawl.

Lol. Nothing says maturity like threatening to assault someone over a post on a Jeep forum. Holy shit.

Trail JK

So FUCK YOU & the horse you rode in on. What you give is what you'll get. So I'll tell you right now It's very simply shut your fuckin' mouth & take your attitude elsewhere cause if you aren't interested in buying my stuff listed for sale then you have no need to post on my ad. And if you still have a problem with me then PM me. We can work some details out on settling it face to face. I LOVE a Brawl.

I got a fucking problem with you.. want to meet?

It’s time you fuck off.

WhiteMetal

Holy shit everyone look out we got yet another badass here my key board is already shaking. And now it’s escalating into pm’s soon I’m going to be to scared to log on to wayalife. Why don’t you unload your shit on Craig’s list then you could include the blow up sheep you call your wife and the three foot pink dildo that raised you into the fine specimen we honoured to have here today

Seahawkfan

Hooked

Are you dumb or just stupid? The For Sale section clearly STATES FOR ACTIVE MEMBERS ONLY so you clearly did break the forum rules!!!! Do You See IT NOW?????? Why can't you just say "Oh My Bad"and move along. Like I said before it's over priced anyway. And did you get that job yet?

Zstairlessone

Hey learn to read, straight from the for sale section. It doesn’t say core, it says active members. Just in case you missed it the first time...

This forum is intended for use by active members attempting to sell their items ONLY.

MericaMade

Until you start typing in caps and use emojis I will not take you serious. Real internet thugs use caps and naughty emojis.

spider

I got a fucking problem with you.. want to meet?

It’s time you fuck off.

PM me. I'm game boy. That seems to be all the core members saying here, "fuck off". LoL! You seriously should add that after way of life.

If you wanted a private site and treat people like rudely then really only allow the people you know to be members. Keep to your own clan of people. Trust me Ill be spreading the word of how people act here on the site. And definitely showing my post and how it was changed around by the site admin.

Alot of fake ass people here. The videos posted on you tube for "Way Of Life" and the attitude on the forums with the mouths of everyone here is surely misleading. Don't worry word of mouth spreads fast and you can be sure you'll only have your own kind on the site.
More manipulation again. If you took it as a threat then you need to work on your comprehension. I said if you want it to go there then PM me. If its agreeable by two parties then I see nothing wrong with it. We can make it a legal deal.

Definitely not my type of folk that I enjoy the company of.
I know alot of jeep people and have let them read all of this. Ill also be sharing it on Facebook and in the facebook jeep forums I'm a member of.
Never met a more rude bunch of pricks in my "way of life".

WJCO

Meme King
PM me. I'm game boy. That seems to be all the core members saying here, "fuck off". LoL! You seriously should add that after way of life.

If you wanted a private site and treat people like rudely then really only allow the people you know to be members. Keep to your own clan of people. Trust me Ill be spreading the word of how people act here on the site. And definitely showing my post and how it was changed around by the site admin.

Alot of fake ass people here. The videos posted on you tube for "Way Of Life" and the attitude on the forums with the mouths of everyone here is surely misleading. Don't worry word of mouth spreads fast and you can be sure you'll only have your own kind on the site.
More manipulation again. If you took it as a threat then you need to work on your comprehension. I said if you want it to go there then PM me. If its agreeable by two parties then I see nothing wrong with it. We can make it a legal deal.

I know alot of jeep people and have let them read all of this. Ill also be sharing it on Facebook and in the facebook jeep forums I'm a member of.

Fuck off, spider.

MericaMade

Nobody likes a door to door sales man who just rudely shows up at your front door and tries to sell you crap you don't want or need. That is what you did here. You just open the front door and said, Hi my name is Dick and I am gonna eat your Nachos. You will never get respect unless you give it first when walking into someone else's home. You stepped into our home and shit on yourself bud. Most forums have the same rules so this should not be a surprise since you stated you are on so many of them. Also, we don't care what other forums think, because at the end of the day, all of the knowledge needed is here already.........so no reason to go elsewhere.

Last edited:
Top Bottom