EAST Meets WEST: August 2020 Moab/Telluride Planning Thread

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
If there’s anything I can help with on the permits I’d be glad to.

It would be great to see Bubba, Eddie, & Cindy out there! Hopefully all works out and y’all can be guests this time instead of having to play host

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wjtstudios

Hooked
If there’s anything I can help with on the permits I’d be glad to.

It would be great to see Bubba, Eddie, & Cindy out there! Hopefully all works out and y’all can be guests this time instead of having to play host

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Thank you. As this comes together, I might take up up on that.

It would be awesome if they can make it!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Brute

Hooked
Frick...I might have to postpone my trip to Russia so I can roast in triple digit heat and tow some of you guys with overheating issues...

metalic

LOL - what was really lame is that we weren't even that big of a group. Of course, when I opened my big mouth to note as much, that's when she started asking about our decals and saying how she was going to "look into us". :naw:

I've been going to Moab a very long time and it wasn't always like this. I think social media changed things for the worse.

What do they consider a big group?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
There might be a chance I could meet you guys for the Moab portion. Will see as it gets closer

Edit: there is no way way I will make this trip... that part of summer is way too busy for me to take off unfortunately. I can do some weekend trips but weekdays will be hard. I do have Oct 3-11 already called off for 2020 if anyone has anything in mind? Moab,Windrock,Rubicon,Smorr/flat nasty,Texas,Oklahoma, wherever...

Last edited:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Probably not
Next time we go (probably 2-3 years) I’m trailering the big Jeep instead of driving wife’s.
We’re looking at doing a UP trip with some friends next year.

Definitely let RSt8rox know if you do. He knows the UP and where the insane lines are that you can challenge you Jeep on.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom