WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2019 - SIGN UP

wjtstudios

Hooked
Just got home as well. Awesome time. Thanks to Eddie and Cindy for putting together another epic run and a big shout-out to all of you that helped me get off the trail and my radiator replaced!

Vic, you were a savior this weekend! Never met you before and you went above and beyond... Hanging out with me in the cold rain waiting for the tow truck then out there with me at 6am swapping that fucker out! Easy for running into town and picking up the parts for me (and the beer when we finally rolled into the hotel parking lot!). Kirk for being right there with us helping with the swap. Ed for the tow back to pavement (God, I love that hemi!). Eddie for patching the old one enough to get me back into cell range. Don for getting my wife back to the hotel so she didn't have to suffer with us in the rain. Everyone else who donated water and advice to the cause.

You guys are all awesome and I can't thank you enough. 🍻

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

These are the stories that show how much of a family Wayalife members become. Everyone comes together no matter what or where! Glad you got home safe with stories to tell.

JAGS

Hooked
Made it home. A great way to kick off the year. Reminded me again why I have a Jeep. To drink, and laugh, and party, and maybe wheel a little. [emoji6]

Was great seeing good friends, familiar faces and some new folks out there this weekend.

Eddie and Cindy, the way you balance work and fun for the benefit of us all is awesome. Hope it’s not so long before the next time. [emoji106][emoji41]🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Hell of a weekend. Great seeing everyone!

Special thanks to Eddie who before I could even see what was wrong was turning wrenches on my Jeep. Adam for sharing his tools and giving me his nut. (No homo????)
Chris! Bummed we didn’t get to shoot the shit more dude.
Kirk and family!
Everyone who offered up a seat for my kid at the restaurant. You guys are all too kind.

Cindy and Eddie. Geez, what can I say. The laughs, stories, experiences and memories you guys create is truly something special. Thank you.
Me too, maybe next year ? 😂.

Seriously and I say it every year. We need to get out on the trail more.

I realized on the way home the group message as so big, I didn’t even get to meet everyone.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Couple cool shots from the mine...

Attachments

• E52238F8-C8A2-476F-A5A3-ADAF176D0E34.jpg
    E52238F8-C8A2-476F-A5A3-ADAF176D0E34.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 195
  • 4221FB40-8F6A-4508-B17F-54909B2AA2A2.jpg
    4221FB40-8F6A-4508-B17F-54909B2AA2A2.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 194
  • E771F5EA-A245-41AD-8209-8144354DAA89.jpg
    E771F5EA-A245-41AD-8209-8144354DAA89.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 204

longarmwj

Sounds like it was an awesome trip!!!!! Glad to hear everyone came together to help those in need too. It’s never fun breaking in the trail but having good people to lend a hand always makes ya feel better. Can’t wait for the pictures and video!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

SDG

Caught the Bug
Just got home as well. Awesome time. Thanks to Eddie and Cindy for putting together another epic run and a big shout-out to all of you that helped me get off the trail and my radiator replaced!

Vic, you were a savior this weekend! Never met you before and you went above and beyond... Hanging out with me in the cold rain waiting for the tow truck then out there with me at 6am swapping that fucker out! Easy for running into town and picking up the parts for me (and the beer when we finally rolled into the hotel parking lot!). Kirk for being right there with us helping with the swap. Ed for the tow back to pavement (God, I love that hemi!). Eddie for patching the old one enough to get me back into cell range. Don for getting my wife back to the hotel so she didn't have to suffer with us in the rain. Everyone else who donated water and advice to the cause.

You guys are all awesome and I can't thank you enough. 🍻

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Just got home myself. I think I passed you a couple different times on the way.

Was great meeting a lot of new people. Good times!

Great job getting the jeep off the trail and put back together so quick. Always nice to have so many helpful folks around!

BaddestCross

Just got home myself. I think I passed you a couple different times on the way.

Was great meeting a lot of new people. Good times!

Great job getting the jeep off the trail and put back together so quick. Always nice to have so many helpful folks around!

Yep, you did. Glad you made it home safely as well. 👍

Thanks, but it wouldn't have happened without the help I received. The people are what makes these trips successful and fun for sure.

--

SDG

Caught the Bug
Thanks, but it wouldn't have happened without the help I received. The people are what makes these trips successful and fun for sure.

For sure! Yes, definitely a group effort! It's great knowing people will lend a hand, a wrench, or seat when someone needs it.

Nice meeting you.

fiend

Caught the Bug

You guys are all awesome and I can't thank you enough. [emoji482]

--

Sounds like and ordeal but thankfully good peeps were there to help. Bummed I missed this one. [emoji45]

TrailHunter

Hooked
Made it home safe and sound.

Thanks to Eddie and Cindy for putting this all together. We had a great time.

It was great to meet many new friends, as well as seeing old friends again.

Adding a teaser shot from day one for all the picture hungry crowd

Your wife wheeling in her new JL was a highlight for me... she killed it! And when you broke your u-joints and had to cut the night short... she was like “Nah... he’s on his own, I’m finishing the trail with everyone else”.... That was awesome! Lol ... She’s hooked for sure.

Trail JK

Thank you Eddie and Cindy for another awesome New Years run!

Ray and I had a great time and enjoyed hanging out with everyone! Sorry we didn’t get a chance to say good bye this morning. Hope to see you out on the trail sooner rather than later!

Happy 2019!

IMG_8973.jpg .
IMG_8975.jpg .
IMG_8977.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom