Jeep dogs!!!

Ddays

Hooked
During the day they are outside running around the backyard.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

First time we did the crate training we had just got 2 boxer pups - one was a male brindle and the other was a deaf white female (which we knew she was up front). Training the male was a cakewalk. That white female, Britt, Jesus H Christ I can't believe that dog made it through her life without me strangling her! She was smarter than hell and because she was deaf we never could teach her via voice commands. So if she didn't want to "listen" to us, she'd simply turn her head. She got into EVERYTHING if you weren't constantly watching her. If she was left out she'd get into every garbage can by pulling the cupboard doors open &. My favorite was when she'd eat a bunch of napkins/paper towels. I'd find out she was in the garbage when I'd cut the grass and hit the dog shit piles with the mower and *poof* instant fucking confetti. :mad:

Crates were awesome and allowed me to keep my sanity. When they were unsupervised - in you go!

jesse3638

Hooked
First time we did the crate training we had just got 2 boxer pups - one was a male brindle and the other was a deaf white female (which we knew she was up front). Training the male was a cakewalk. That white female, Britt, Jesus H Christ I can't believe that dog made it through her life without me strangling her! She was smarter than hell and because she was deaf we never could teach her via voice commands. So if she didn't want to "listen" to us, she'd simply turn her head. She got into EVERYTHING if you weren't constantly watching her. If she was left out she'd get into every garbage can by pulling the cupboard doors open &. My favorite was when she'd eat a bunch of napkins/paper towels. I'd find out she was in the garbage when I'd cut the grass and hit the dog shit piles with the mower and *poof* instant fucking confetti. :mad:

Crates were awesome and allowed me to keep my sanity. When they were unsupervised - in you go!
Yeah that would have been and adventure for sure. I had never crate trained a dog before and like you said its nice to keep them out of everything. I did have a rushed morning one day and forgot to let her out. She was in there for 20+ hours. No accidents but bolted for the door one I opened it. I felt like such an asshole.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
This pic is awesome! I miss my Lab and now we got a year old GS dipshit! He’s almost too smart for his own good and a pain in my ass.

That’s hilarious. I have two GSPs and I swear the conspire plans to escape into the back yard and how to con us into giving them more treats! They had lever handled doors figured out by two. But they still have figured out how to close the damn door ten years later!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom