Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

Sweet! Their glove holder and spray can tray are some of my most used “tools”. [emoji106]
I also like to have a couple of the Pittsburg aluminum yard sticks around. Cheap and always handy to have a straight edge around. I also like to have a couple of the Pittsburg aluminum yard sticks around. Cheap and always handy to have a straight edge around. And as mush as it pains me to recommend their tools. It’ll be hard to beat the big 1/2” 36” long breaker bar for the price.

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Sweet! Their glove holder and spray can tray are some of my most used “tools”. [emoji106]
I also like to have a couple of the Pittsburg aluminum yard sticks around. Cheap and always handy to have a straight edge around. I also like to have a couple of the Pittsburg aluminum yard sticks around. Cheap and always handy to have a straight edge around. And as mush as it pains me to recommend their tools. It’ll be hard to beat the big 1/2” 36” long breaker bar for the price.

Do you write a check for that?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

JKbrick

I don’t always shop at harbor freight. But when I do I use a 20% off coupon and complain how shitty the free flashlight is.

They got me on that prank once, wouldn’t it be easier for them to list the one fucking thing in the store you can use it on than the other 99.99% of the things you can’t?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
Hopefully it’s not too late in the season, but we have a few pumpkins coming in! We also have some corn starting to produce and a bunch of sunflowers! IMG_4571.jpg IMG_0396.jpg

Rst8rox

Oooh pretty, wanna weld a tj up for me? 🤣

Sure lol

Nice welds!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
Thanks Bud

That is awesome. How much does it weigh and how do you transport it to their house?
Upper sections are 5 separate pieces with the heaviest one around 250#. A 30’ gooseneck and careful planning/driving. Thankfully they only have to go to powder-coat and back.

Rst8rox

Don’t tease me lol, you’re not that far away and I can’t stack dimes like that. Interested to see the final install, any reason they needed a steel railing?

Lol I’m always down to weld on a jeep!

I’ll have some mock up photos soon. He wanted the HD look to go with the 16” solid cedar structure beams that run from ground to the 42’ roof peak. And the upper deck is about 15’ above ground level.

Top Bottom