Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
The issue is there is s shortage of cdl drivers out there so now if you're not a retarded fucking moron you can get hired as a truck driver. Used to be those idiots were left to lick windows and eat paste. Now they're driving trucks

Hell, I get guys at my warehouse that can't back into the loading dock. :crazyeyes:

Or you tell them what dock to back into and they still F it up. Normally we have great drivers but those container fellas are something else.

BobNH

Or you tell them what dock to back into and they still F it up. Normally we have great drivers but those container fellas are something else.
The issue is there is s shortage of cdl drivers out there so now if you're not a retarded fucking moron you can get hired as a truck driver. Used to be those idiots were left to lick windows and eat paste. Now they're driving trucks

Hell, I get guys at my warehouse that can't back into the loading dock. :crazyeyes:
I remember back in the '80's I was driving a box truck up here in New England, and a lot of CB banter was going on due to a traffic jam northbound. A JB Hunt truck passed heading south and was messing with the northbound guys, joking around, and one of them asked if they had "gotten the new JB Hunt toy truck for Christmas-you start it up and it backs over all of your other toys." To this day it makes me lmao

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Jsouder53

Hooked
People suck! I had the last few days off and yesterday I had the Jeep striped down while enjoying a back roads drive to a hiking destination. I’m cruising at 5 miles per hour over the speed limit when some jackass gets right on my bumper and eventually passes me on the right at an intersection (I wasn’t turning) while flipping me the bird. I wave real big just to piss him off more. Not even ten minutes later I roll up on a five corners intersection in the middle of nowhere. I take it a bit slow to make sure I go the right way and wait for oncoming traffic when the guy behind me lays on the horn, passes on the gravel shoulder and almost loses control of his little POS Nissan he’s driving. Again, big wave to all the jackasses! Let strokes be in their immediate futures.

That's ridiculous, but I see shit like it from idiot truck drivers more and more. I drive a truck, part of the time, and is seems the worst are the drivers for the huge companies, and the container haulers. I just read that the driver turnover rate at large trucking companies was 94 percent last year, and the rookies are the biggest idiots

Idiots are all over, and driving SoCal freeways is an adventure every day, and doubly so in a truck.

A while back I has an asshole in a little tuner car pass me on the right shoulder. I was in fairly heavy traffic, at about 50, in the right lane of four lanes, and he came around me at about 80, realized that the right shoulder was ending, and tried to cut in front of me.
He was going too fast to make the move, and when he realized that the next lane over had a truck in it, he hit the brakes while in the hard turn he was doing, lost it and slammed into/under the truck in front of me. I thought I was going to kill him, as he bounced back towards me, drivers side facing me, but luck was with me that he drifted to the right and I narrowly missed him.
There was no chance to stop in time, and due to the traffic I mentioned, no room to swerve left. I refuse to cause a bigger accident trying to miss the asshole that starts the shit.

Gotta love those assholes and dumbasses! They’re everywhere [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

nbunga

Caught the Bug

We had a guy locally here a few years back drive thru a 100+ year old covered bridge because "the GPS said to go that way". It's got maybe 10 foot of clearance.

DogHouse

I’m about to finish up the last part of a 2000 mile round trip to VA Beach. I have been pushed to my breaking point by assholes who are too stupid to realize their car is equipped with cruise control and turn signals.

Coop

Caught the Bug
I’m about to finish up the last part of a 2000 mile round trip to VA Beach. I have been pushed to my breaking point by assholes who are too stupid to realize their car is equipped with cruise control and turn signals.

I deal with these asshats too. Cruise and turn signals are well above their mental level. Probably don’t wear seatbelts either. Gene pool reduction.

Last edited:

Jsouder53

Hooked

Dealing with people who drive through round abouts without blinkers is annoying.... never know which way they are going

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Dealing with people who drive through round abouts without blinkers is annoying.... never know which way they are going

I can deal with that, but when it comes to the elderly stopping in the middle to let others in, that drive me nuts. Driving test should be mandatory for 80+ individuals. I know, easy for me to say, but dang, many are an accident that is just a matter of time.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Are there roundabouts in the middle of nowhere too ?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Haha no, that was back in Sarasota. I’ve only seen 1 round about since which makes me very happy! Europe can keep those stupid things

I can deal with that, but when it comes to the elderly stopping in the middle to let others in, that drive me nuts. Driving test should be mandatory for 80+ individuals. I know, easy for me to say, but dang, many are an accident that is just a matter of time.

I agree with the 80+ driving test

NCPossum

MIllennials who's parents didn't discipline them as they should've.

3 weeks ago, we have new tenants in the house across the cul de sac from mine. Right off the bat I knew they were gonna be trouble. We didn't know who actually lived there. All we saw was all sorts of different mustangs and Hondas with different color hoods and fart pipes. I called it the fast n furious house. I try not to judge people but I had a gut feeling about them. Well, low and behold this past Thursday at around 0410 the house got shot up. Luckily I had left that morning at 0335. They put 6 bullet holes above the garage door. In my 5 years of living in that subdivision nothing even remotely close to that has ever happened. Unfortunately the deputies were unable to do anything because there were no witnesses and no one was hurt. The property management company refuses to evict them. Guess they don't care as long as they get their money every month. It sucks because we have families with toddlers on my street. Guess I need to stop pondering the what ifs and be grateful no one was hurt. I don't mean to be one of those "Hey, get off my lawn" old guys because I was young once too but this is ridiculous. Sorry, just needed to vent bout my pet peeves.

IMG_8833.jpg .

Seriously. Just eat the whole damn thing. By the end of the day the box will have 3 or 4 quarters or halves cause no one will eat your finger fucked donut.

Top Bottom