JL JOURNEY : RECAP 2018 - a Year in Review with the Jeep JL Wrangler

LOL!! I know, we really need to up our game. :crazyeyes:

Funny thing is, we actually left a lot out including trips we didn't film. Of course, we left out anything that wasn't JL related. :icon_crazy:

Nope, it was in October this year.

Man Iā€™ve gone full retard these last few weeks! šŸ¤Ŗ

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Man Iā€™ve gone full retard these last few weeks! šŸ¤Ŗ

Ya know, it may be I who's gone full retard. We did the run in September but posted the video in October. Just got a bit mixed up on my end - been a week of sleepless nights. :crazyeyes:

Ya know, it may be I who's gone full retard. We did the run in September but posted the video in October. Just got a bit mixed up on my end - been a week of sleepless nights. :crazyeyes:

I think itā€™s safe to say you guys get a pass... SEMA, JLX LA auto show etc etc etc. I have no idea how you guys do it.

DMF

Happy New Year guys! I wouldn't mind reliving 2018 if I were in your shoes. Hope it's even better in 2019.

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
For Cindy and I, 2018 was truly the dawn of a new age. It was the year when the all new Jeep JL Wrangler would be released and it'd be yet another chance for us to start all over again. Since getting our JL back in February, we've managed to rack up about 20,000 miles and take him from being bone stock to built up and riding on 37" tires. Of course, you know we made sure to wheel him all along the way. In this special edition of the JL JOURNAL, you'll get to see what the last 12 months have been like for us and get a taste of how our JL JOURNEY began. We hope you enjoy our year in review and we wish you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!

WIN a Pair of NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
If you missed your chance to WIN a pair of all NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses, all you have to do is post up a response on this thread and let us know what you think of the video. Doing this will automatically enter into our new drawing and a WINNER will be selected at random and announced before our next video release. :cool:

View attachment 318023

:thumb:

Happy New Year!
Cool vid Eddie... As always.

rmilobrown

OUTSTANDING! Poor Moby, over in the corner. Dad brought home a Hot young girlfriend. Never ending supply of stuff for the new kid! LOL! Great video, Happy New Year Everyone!

Brute

Hooked
That was a lot of film editing...but worth the effort. As usual, another great video.

Happy New Year!

robx251

Caught the Bug
Another amazing video Eddie and Cindy. Really makes me want to move out west and get into some better wheeling areas.

2016 JK Rubicon
35-12.5 R17 Radar Renegade R7 MT
2.5 budget boost
10k Winch/stubby bumper
Trucklites
TYT9800 / Pro510XL
KC1IMA

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I think itā€™s safe to say you guys get a pass... SEMA, JLX LA auto show etc etc etc. I have no idea how you guys do it.

LOL!! I think those all happened in November but thanks :crazyeyes:

Happy New Year guys! I wouldn't mind reliving 2018 if I were in your shoes. Hope it's even better in 2019.

Glad to hear you're the kind of guy who likes long work days and few hours of sleep :crazyeyes: :D

Loved the recap! Crazy how fast this year has gone. Happy to have been part of it. Excited to see what 2019 has to offer. Happy New Year!!

It went by stupid fast and I hope we can get you out with us more in 2019 :thumb:

Happy New Year!
Cool vid Eddie... As always.

Thank you - Happy New Year!

Great to see a New Year's video, just awesome. Thanks again. Happy New Years!

Technically, it was all this year's video ;) :crazyeyes: :D
Glad you enjoyed it and hope you have a great New Year!

OUTSTANDING! Poor Moby, over in the corner. Dad brought home a Hot young girlfriend. Never ending supply of stuff for the new kid! LOL! Great video, Happy New Year Everyone!

:cheesy: Moby's been getting love - just not a whole lot of air time is all. :crazyeyes:

That was a lot of film editing...but worth the effort. As usual, another great video.

Happy New Year!

What's crazy is that it was all stuff we had already made into videos and it was still a ton of work to break it down into something new. Glad you enjoyed it - Happy New Year!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another outstanding video, even for you guys! Happy New Year right back at you!

LOL - thank you. Happy New Year!

Another amazing video Eddie and Cindy. Really makes me want to move out west and get into some better wheeling areas.

There is a lot to see and do out here for sure. :yup:

Another amazing video. Thanks for taking us us along as virtual co-pilots for the 2018 adventures!
[emoji898]Happy New YearšŸ„‚

You're most welcome - Happy New Year!

Happy new year!! Jet Li sure has grown up in such a short time.

It's been a pretty fast pace for sure but about what Moby saw back in 2007. :crazyeyes:

wjtstudios

Hooked
An amazing year for you guys! Weā€™re all so blessed to have you and Cindy and for sharing your experiences and adventures with us. On to 2019, Happy New Year!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
Hell of a year! Amy and I just finished watching. ā€œHe did a lot of lift kitsā€ Amy said towards the end. Lol.

Top Bottom