OBD JScan - Program With Your Smart Phone

BackcountryJKU16

App updated to version 3.1 at least for iOS. Noticed some new adaptations that I might mess around with:

AC on/off - Not sure why you would want to disable, but it’s an option.

DRL - New High Beam at 50% setting. I’m not interested in this new setting. I wish they could activate the parking lights as a DRL. I contacted the developer about it, but was told that it wasn’t possible [emoji848].

Fog Lamp Drop Out - Not new, but I haven’t been able to get this deactivated on the Wife’s KK. Been back a forth with the developer a couple times. Maybe this update will fix it?

HFM UConnect Handsfree On/Off

Seatbelt Alert On/Off
I just checkrd-- android now has this fog light drop out too.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I just checkrd-- android now has this fog light drop out too.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

It’s been around for awhile now. In fact, I deactivated the drop out on my JKU months ago and love it! No luck with my wife’s KK. It says that it’s deactivated, but they still drop out. Maybe I should try again since the software has been updated 5 times since the last try.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I saw someone mention the other day that they centered their steering wheel with JScan. I gave it a try today and am impressed.

Since adding an aftermarket draglink and doing a flip with my 4” lift I’ve played hell trying to center my steering wheel. It’s dead nuts center now!

View attachment 331967

Seen that too. I checked mine while driving on a straight, flat road and I was pretty much at zero +/- 1.5 degrees. I wish I would’ve had this after installing the lift. I took many tries over a couple weeks before I was happy with the steering wheel position.

I can’t help but feel that we’ve only scratched the surface of all the things you can do with this app.

USMC Wrangler

Seen that too. I checked mine while driving on a straight, flat road and I was pretty much at zero +/- 1.5 degrees. I wish I would’ve had this after installing the lift. I took many tries over a couple weeks before I was happy with the steering wheel position.

I can’t help but feel that we’ve only scratched the surface of all the things you can do with this app.

I agree.

It wasn’t super easy to find in the app, but not terribly difficult either. Someone just needs to be willing to dig a bit I think.

shogun

Nice I'm going to finally center my wheel after axle swap!

USMC Wrangler

Nice I'm going to finally center my wheel after axle swap!

It was so nice sitting at the front and turning my draglink while watching the app dial in to 0.0. Way better than adjusting, going to the driver’s seat, adjusting, going back, etc.

shogun

It was so nice sitting at the front and turning my draglink while watching the app dial in to 0.0. Way better than adjusting, going to the driver’s seat, adjusting, going back, etc.
Ahhhh I was going to ask the how to.. but here it is, thanks again. I shall try this today.

Turbo21

I got my Icar Vgate today and purchaed the license. The trail view is pretty cool. I was in there messing around for an hour and almost everything saved

I tried the express window down function from front to all and it didn’t work.

Looks like I will have a reset flashcal for sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is the adapter I bought. WiFi version for iPhone
IMG_2056.jpg

Top Bottom