40's In Stock?

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Nittos response to me asking when the 40's will be back in stock. How can the manufacturer not even have an idea when they might be available? Sounds a little crazy to me.

They gave you an answer, it might not be the one you want to hear, but they did give you an answer.

I would suggest looking for another brand if you don't want to wait.

thardy

Banned
You already know the answer to that, but then again.....he and other drivers/shops/sponsored businessmen are the very reason they are backordered and not sitting on shelves decaying. At least I know what my response to them would be...."thank you sir, you may have another!"

Valid point. I just thing it's an odd scenario. Typically when a tire has been out this long, they're doing something to it (changing it, etc.), but you wouldn't see it with just one size. It definitely doesn't directly affect me either way, just seems a little odd.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
I spent several hours on the phone trying to wrangle up 5 - 40"x13.5x17 Nitto TG for my build and was unsuccessful......I ended up going with 40" Toyo OC's from National Wheel and Tire in W.V. ......I'll pick up some Nitto TG's later on down the road if/when they become available.........couldn't put my build on hold over not being able to get 40" TG's

~Woodrow~

Top Bottom