SHOW us the SNOW!!

WJCO

Meme King
Is a there email list or anything I could get on for this? If you're ever up for having a newbie along, I'd love to join. Moved to Denver a month ago. Thanks!

Click this link:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?21119-Denver-CO-Mile-High-Meetup-Thread

Then go to thread tools, then go to Subscribe to this thread. Then set the parameters for how you would like to be notified. The guy that takes care of this thread (H8ROADS) will update the very first post whenever there is a new event (to the best of my knowledge).

Last edited:

boardsurfer

SHO us the SNO!!

Is a there email list or anything I could get on for this? If you're ever up for having a newbie along, I'd love to join. Moved to Denver a month ago. Thanks!

No email list. There's a mile high meetup thread in the Upcoming Trips section. Keep an eye on that. The first post is kept up to date with the next meetup. We just met on Saturday so there's probably not a new one scheduled just yet. Look forward to meeting you.

Edit: I should refresh before replying. :)

Robs_Red_JK

Made it to some snow up by hwy 88 in California. This was my first time with my jeep and it was a blast.

Attachments

• 1449682510641.jpg
    1449682510641.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 296

GraniteCrystal

No email list. There's a mile high meetup thread in the Upcoming Trips section. Keep an eye on that. The first post is kept up to date with the next meetup. We just met on Saturday so there's probably not a new one scheduled just yet. Look forward to meeting you.

Edit: I should refresh before replying. :)

Click this link:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?21119-Denver-CO-Mile-High-Meetup-Thread

Then go to thread tools, then go to Subscribe to this thread. Then set the parameters for how you would like to be notified. The guy that takes care of this thread (H8ROADS) will update the very first post whenever there is a new event (to the best of my knowledge).

Thanks guys! Subscribed to thread.

ironarrow

Rollins Pass East (Colorado)

Jeep fun in the snow with my sons!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 286
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 273
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 277

mxkid1p

This was Friday 12/11 in N. Idaho. We headed out to get the Christmas tree. It may have been an excuse to play in the white stuff...

DSC02148.jpg

Petthefish

We made it out coyote hunting in eastern Oregon the snow was not super deep but it was on top of a weeks worth of mud. The kind of mud that when you hit it your jeep starts to slow and your heart skips a beat cause you don't know if your gonna get out the other side. But we did the BFG Mud Ter have not let me down yet in the mud and snow. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1450054369.716810.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1450054392.416247.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1450054406.983367.jpg

And I call this captain snowboard ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1450054437.451387.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
We made it out coyote hunting in eastern Oregon the snow was not super deep but it was on top of a weeks worth of mud. The kind of mud that when you hit it your jeep starts to slow and your heart skips a beat cause you don't know if your gonna get out the other side. But we did the BFG Mud Ter have not let me down yet in the mud and snow.

And I call this captain snowboard

Great pics.

Brettjantz

Snow in December in Cali

Much needed snow in Cali. Had a great snow run.

IMG_1762.jpg
IMG_1768.jpg

Sorry, I dont know how to rotate picture in edit mode. Help

Last edited:

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
6" of fresh stuff this morning. Traffic is a mess in Denver, but my wife will have no issues in my JK.
IMG_0381.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Every time it snows, I'm too busy to get out for some good pics. Last time it snowed, Jeep was in the shop. Well anyway, here's my pics from today, at least I'm participating.

DSC02554.jpg DSC02555.jpg

DJProtoPDX

Last weekend, Timberline rd, Mt Hood, OR. Bought this thing stock a little over a month ago, budget / light wheeling build. Did RC 2.5bb, C A correction brackets, track bar correction brackets, 4.88's on Truetracks front and rear, 35x1250x16 Treps. This is my 95% DD, 4% Snowy roads, 1% muddy logging roads, 0% real flexing or crawling build. Did suprisingly amazing in the snow, quite an upgrade from my last TJ, love this thing! :rock:

Thanks again to everyone who has contributed to this site, especially the Write-Ups section, have done many and many more to come! :beer:

Top Bottom