Black Friday 2018

J

JKDream

I have bought a few things from Northridge but had a few issues with them. It was my money and I felt like they were basically trying to take it from me.
2 of them never got shipped. I got charged for the item and i waited for the tracking info but never got it. When i called they said yes it did ship but couldn't provide me with any tracking info cause they said it drop shipped from manufacture. So i tell them i want a refund and they said that i would have to return the item when i received it. I never did receive anything so never got a refund.
Then the last one was i bought a product cause it was a hell of a deal. Was charged for the item, waited a few days and never got tracking number. So i called them up. They said well we cant sell that to you that cheap cause we are actually losing money with it that low. I said so when were you going to let me know that. And if that was the case why did you charge my card and not say anything to me about it.

I talked to Bubba 1 time, and i couldnt wait to get my Jeep to his shop. And i did and dropped a shit ton of dinero and got everything i wanted and more. But if your happy with Northridge you just keep on shopping there cause it is your money.
For me its Exodus Jeeps from now on. In fact i cant wait to get my jeep back up there for round 2!!

Appreciate the post, you voiced some valid issues and I won't argue those. I don't doubt Bubba provides great service to his customers, and the many forum posts attest to that. I just don't agree with Bubba promoting his own business by making claims against another. That's a really shitty sales tactic, and I'm sure one he wouldn't appreciate if the same claims were said against his business. Personally I would have called him out regardless of he was talking about, it just happened to be Northridge today.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using WAYALIFE mobile app

J

JKDream

JKDream, why would a business owner such as Bubba, give his competition raving reviews? They are driving prices in his chosen profession down, should that make him happy? Does a cut in pay make you happy or do you go tell everyone how great of a guy your boss is?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Hey Brick,

To be fair I didn't state that Bubba should be giving rave reviews. What I did state was that Bubba should be able to grow his customer base without making accusations against his competitor. Competition drives margins down, that's just business. You need to differentiate yourself if you want to continue to grow a business in a competitive market. I'm going to have to disagree on the pay cut statement. To compare an employee pay cut to a business owner doesn't make sense. As I mentioned a few posts ago, Exodus isn't doing anything different in terms of distribution, so expect someone else to do it for cheaper.

dillard09

Appreciate the post, you voiced some valid issues and I won't argue those. I don't doubt Bubba provides great service to his customers, and the many forum posts attest to that. I just don't agree with Bubba promoting his own business by making claims against another. That's a really shitty sales tactic, and I'm sure one he wouldn't appreciate if the same claims were said against his business. Personally I would have called him out regardless of he was talking about, it just happened to be Northridge today.

I understand what your saying and maybe my post was alittle biased since i love Bubba and Northridge has done me wrong but If they are facts then his is not making claims he is stating facts.

Exodus 4x4

I have never ordered from you. I don't see how that is relevant. I think it's you that seems to be missing the point. Other users can form whatever opinion they want. You're on a business account promoting yourself, and doing so by making claims you can't back up. Hold yourself to a higher standard as a business owner. Promote your business without bringing another one into it.

Cool story. Like I said, it’s obvious no answer will be good enough for you. When you graduate with your Internet forum police degree you can charge me accordingly. Until then, I can pretty much do what I. You shouldn’t get so worked up about it, and perhaps it’s time you let it go.

JKbrick

Hey Brick,

To be fair I didn't state that Bubba should be giving rave reviews. What I did state was that Bubba should be able to grow his customer base without making accusations against his competitor. Competition drives margins down, that's just business. You need to differentiate yourself if you want to continue to grow a business in a competitive market. I'm going to have to disagree on the pay cut statement. To compare an employee pay cut to a business owner doesn't make sense. As I mentioned a few posts ago, Exodus isn't doing anything different in terms of distribution, so expect someone else to do it for cheaper.

While I do agree mostly with you, what Exodus is offering that others don’t offer us is personal experience and knowledge based information. You should really give him a shot, you won’t be sorry

WJCO

Meme King
Wow, this thread is something else. I've had the pleasure of dealing with Exodus and all was good. Northridge can suck a fat dick.

Thanks dude. This thread kind of makes me laugh for a couple reasons.

1) The industry is so cutthroat and margins so thin already that you hardly see any great sales. Thank those guys up on a ridge for that.

2) I’ll pretty much give the same deals year round if people just picked up the phone or sent an email, sometimes even more if it’s a bigger build and the overall margin is pretty good.

That being said, there are some brands that refuse to play ball. AEV for example does not leave any room for discounts.

You guys going to be in the office next week for some questions? My good friend JJ is helping me out with some basic EVO coil over questions and mentioned I should give you guys a call and get some specifics and figure out exactly what I need.

Exodus 4x4

You guys going to be in the office next week for some questions? My good friend JJ is helping me out with some basic EVO coil over questions and mentioned I should give you guys a call and get some specifics and figure out exactly what I need.

Yep, he mentioned that. If you want you can go ahead and email me through the website with the specifics and I can help you out.

nbunga

Caught the Bug
What I really want to know is. Is northridge really on a ridge in the north or they just talking out of their ass???

Most days I wish we get hit with the Black Plague or some other world war Z type shit. We could use a flush and reset.
I fully blame social media. Since the advent of it people never before told others how to conduct themselves or run a business.

Now everyone tells everyone else how to live their lives. Fuuuuck off with that shit already.

Ddays

Hooked
I find it fairly amusing that the guy that doesn't own a successful company is telling the guy that does own one how it should be run. That's kinda fucked up.

I've spent money at both but I will continue to spend money only at one. Thanks for the great service Bubba. :thumb:

Ddays

Hooked
Most days I wish we get hit with the Black Plague or some other world war Z type shit. We could use a flush and reset.
I fully blame social media. Since the advent of it people never before told others how to conduct themselves or run a business.

Now everyone tells everyone else how to live their lives. Fuuuuck off with that shit already.

Having spent the day at the fucking malls and then coming home to read this retarded thread, I'll gladly open the goddam jar if you tell me where it is.......

Top Bottom