The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Haters just go find something else to do! I'm brand new to this forum, and this is my first time I've ever been on one. However I'm not new to WOL... Meaning I have literally seen every single video that Eddie and Cindy have made. It looks like this form wants people to contribute and I'm not trying to earn brownie points or make a name for myself on here since I'm brand new but here goes... I can't for the life of me see why haters have to be this way!!! My buddy got me into being a hardcore Jeep fan and rock crawling fan in the past couple years. I started watching videos online... Anything I could watch about it! Then I was hooked on all of it... Especially WOL! I got to see others such as Off Road Evolution and the J.K. Experience and more. After watching all kinds of videos with WOL and everyone else in them... I felt like I can walk up to any of them and just start talking and be friends by the time it was over. Everyone seems extremely nice and personable, especially Eddie and Cindy. Hell it was all I could do not to geek out when I signed up yesterday and Eddie sent me an actual greeting welcoming me to the forum and another message after that. The fact that he actually wants people to post hateful things about him should say a lot about his character, he doesn't care and he is a good person. Just letting it roll off his shoulder taking it in stride. I know myself if I ever met him I would be honored and could only hope to ever get the chance to go Wheeling with the WOL group! I came from a small town where if you didn't have anything nice to say and you keep it to yourself. That's what all the hateful people need to do. Shut the hell up and go find something else to do. I was always told that people that make fun of other people are only insecure about themselves. This has to be the case. Either that or people just have way too much time on their hands. anyway, this is probably getting pretty lengthy so I'll wrap it up... Point being is people just need leave all the hateful shit outta here wether towards Eddie or WOL. Because it doesn't do anybody any good and it's childish. Mic drop..........

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

Haters just go find something else to do! I'm brand new to this forum, and this is my first time I've ever been on one. However I'm not new to WOL... Meaning I have literally seen every single video that Eddie and Cindy have made. It looks like this form wants people to contribute and I'm not trying to earn brownie points or make a name for myself on here since I'm brand new but here goes... I can't for the life of me see why haters have to be this way!!! My buddy got me into being a hardcore Jeep fan and rock crawling fan in the past couple years. I started watching videos online... Anything I could watch about it! Then I was hooked on all of it... Especially WOL! I got to see others such as Off Road Evolution and the J.K. Experience and more. After watching all kinds of videos with WOL and everyone else in them... I felt like I can walk up to any of them and just start talking and be friends by the time it was over. Everyone seems extremely nice and personable, especially Eddie and Cindy. Hell it was all I could do not to geek out when I signed up yesterday and Eddie sent me an actual greeting welcoming me to the forum and another message after that. The fact that he actually wants people to post hateful things about him should say a lot about his character, he doesn't care and he is a good person. Just letting it roll off his shoulder taking it in stride. I know myself if I ever met him I would be honored and could only hope to ever get the chance to go Wheeling with the WOL group! I came from a small town where if you didn't have anything nice to say and you keep it to yourself. That's what all the hateful people need to do. Shut the hell up and go find something else to do. I was always told that people that make fun of other people are only insecure about themselves. This has to be the case. Either that or people just have way too much time on their hands. anyway, this is probably getting pretty lengthy so I'll wrap it up... Point being is people just need leave all the hateful shit outta here wether towards Eddie or WOL. Because it doesn't do anybody any good and it's childish. Mic drop..........

I've always said that hatred is brewed from three things:

-Somebody's personal insecurities
-Jealousy
-False assumptions/rumors

I've gotten quite a few Instagram/Facebook comments since I put my Wayalife banner on my JK, and all of them are from people who have HEARD this or that or whatever from other sources. I've been active here since 2015, and personally think that WAL/Eddie hate is totally uncalled for. This whole "he bashes brands and censors products" bullshit is so untrue its laughable.

Basically what I'm trying to says is clearly him and Cindy have done something right to generate the level of hate that they get.

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
I couldn't agree more... Like I said I could only hope to one day be able to wheel with them and everyone from WOL. A matter where you go or what you do if someone's always got to be bitching about somebody else. Last time I checked were all grown-ass adults and you have shitty comments keep them to yourself. And not to mention, last time I checked this was his forum!!!! So if he wants to do or talk about whatever he wants... He has that right. Not saying he does but if people don't like it then step the f*ck out and leave everybody else alone. You're absolutely right they have clearly done something right... Otherwise in today's society they wouldn't have made it this far. Not to mention besides their own videos the fact that they film how many JK experiences??? Not just everyone gets asked to do anything like that.

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
By the way I see you copied my message, I was going to try to copy yours but I don't know how to do that yet. That way you knew I was talking to you longarmwj. LoL figured since I responded before anyone else did you would get the idea hahaha

WJCO

Meme King

Since your new here, I'll give you a quick rundown of my opinion on this. Eddie and Cindy want things done a certain way. This is a much smaller, tight group of members. People come here all the time and either purposefully break their rules or accidentally break the rules. The people that accidentally break the rules get called out on it. Some of them apologize and all is good. Some lose their shit, play the victim, and go full retard. A lot of them leave pissed off, start hate threads elsewhere, etc. Also, Eddie is very opinionated on a lot of things and when there are disagreements between him and other members, people get all pissy and again, they leave and start a bunch of shit elsewhere. The other thing that happens is that since there is so many hate threads out there, a lot of them completely false, people will come here with those rumors in mind already and then when things don't go their way, they go off the deep end. And another thing, Eddie and Cindy don't censor posts here. They let members be grown adults. If a member wants to post something like 'Fuck off,' they can do so. Other forums don't allow that. So there are times where someone is told to 'fuck off' (for various reasons) and the other person interprets that as 'please continue.' Just my take on things.

longarmwj

I tried that Trainwreck618.... Not sure if I'm having issues with my mobile app but it didn't work. But thank you very much for the advice and I will keep trying.

Click on "Reply with quote". It takes you to the "Your Message" screen with the person's previous post already formatted in there for you :thumb:

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
WJCO... Well the people who come here and purposefully break the rules try to start things just suck. And I hope I don't ever accidentally break any of the rules and if I do I will apologize. That's kind of like what I said before, if Eddie is opinionated, this is his forum and he has that right and if people don't like it they don't have to stay. But leaving in starting a whole bunch of crap is just childish to me but hey what do I know. I might only be 34 but I know what being respectful is about. To be honest this is is the first time I have ever even heard of all this hateful crap against him and this forum or group. Well like I said I wasn't trying to make waves and I hope I haven't broken any rules or upset anyone in a bad way besides the haters ... I guess I'm just such a huge fan and adult that I felt I needed to voice my opinion on the subject especially since everyone is encouraged to be active. Figured why let everybody else have the fun when I can jump right into the shit! Not that I enjoy drama but more the opposite, can't stand it from all the bitching people. But on the upside it does give all of us something to talk about hahaha.

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Since your new here, I'll give you a quick rundown of my opinion on this. Eddie and Cindy want things done a certain way. This is a much smaller, tight group of members. People come here all the time and either purposefully break their rules or accidentally break the rules. The people that accidentally break the rules get called out on it. Some of them apologize and all is good. Some lose their shit, play the victim, and go full retard. A lot of them leave pissed off, start hate threads elsewhere, etc. Also, Eddie is very opinionated on a lot of things and when there are disagreements between him and other members, people get all pissy and again, they leave and start a bunch of shit elsewhere. The other thing that happens is that since there is so many hate threads out there, a lot of them completely false, people will come here with those rumors in mind already and then when things don't go their way, they go off the deep end. And another thing, Eddie and Cindy don't censor posts here. They let members be grown adults. If a member wants to post something like 'Fuck off,' they can do so. Other forums don't allow that. So there are times where someone is told to 'fuck off' (for various reasons) and the other person interprets that as 'please continue.' Just my take on things.
Well the people who come here and purposefully break the rules try to start things just suck. And I hope I don't ever accidentally break any of the rules and if I do I will apologize. That's kind of like what I said before, if Eddie is opinionated, this is his forum and he has that right and if people don't like it they don't have to stay. But leaving in starting a whole bunch of crap is just childish to me but hey what do I know. I might only be 34 but I know what being respectful is about. To be honest this is is the first time I have ever even heard of all this hateful crap against him and this forum or group. Well like I said I wasn't trying to make waves and I hope I haven't broken any rules or upset anyone in a bad way besides the haters ... I guess I'm just such a huge fan and adult that I felt I needed to voice my opinion on the subject especially since everyone is encouraged to be active. Figured why let everybody else have the fun when I can jump right into the shit! Not that I enjoy drama but more the opposite, can't stand it from all the bitching people. But on the upside it does give all of us something to talk about hahaha.

WJCO

Meme King
Who me? :idontknow: :crazyeyes: :cheesy:

I always get a kick at how all the haters are "entitled to their opinion" but somehow, I am not.

Lol. I meant it as a good thing. It's not a bad thing to be opinionated. But yes, you are correct, only the haters are entitled to their opinion, any one who disagrees with them is clearly in the wrong. :cheesy:

Top Bottom