without people like me you would only have the same 10 people in your circle-jerk

My posts have been relatively nice lately. It was Sharky and the homo in the post before him that threw the first jab.

Queef Nugget ? Was that an attempt at being funny or sarcastic ? Either way you failed miserably. You should have been a blowjob

No one cares about what you've done lately. You're a proven dick head in a whole bunch of shit you've spewed out before. Go find a moving truck to walk in front of.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
If I don't matter to you, why comment on my posts ? Why not STFU and tend to your circle jerk ? Who's the pivot man when you're not there ?

:yawn: Same tired shit by the same tired spermburp. See you in a few months spermburp when you rear your ugly head again.

WJCO

Meme King
Almost 15,000 posts in a year and a half coupled with putting pink accents on your JK, aand you drive a grocery getter WJ ? Something tells me you order your Starbucks Latte with extra cream.

you are a homo with no life.

And yet you take interest in my posts. Where's your Jeep? Oh, that's right......You don't contribute here, you just come to start shit every now and then. Back to my latte now.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
nah, I think I'm going to stick around a while. Just like that jizz on your chin.

:yawn::yawn: Is that honestly the best you have? Same tired shit, just a different day. You are going to have to come up with something a lot better. Show some creativity, use some intellect (if you have any)...something, anything.

GraniteCrystal

Almost 15,000 posts in a year and a half coupled with putting pink accents on your JK, aand you drive a grocery getter WJ ? Something tells me you order your Starbucks Latte with extra cream.

you are a homo with no life.
Wow, you've been doing some serious crushing on his rigs. I don't blame you, he's done a great job with both 👍

Top Bottom