JL / JT Experience 2019 Mega Thread

Bear_JT

Hooked
Congratulations on a epic journey! Sleeping in your own bed is going to be a big plus now.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Abntroop

After racking up 7,183 miles driving our brand new Jeep Gladiator clear across the country, wheeling it hard all over New England and then driving it back again, we are HOME AT LAST!!! Thank god we’re running an awesome EVO suspension system that not only performed amazingly off road, it also allowed us to make this epic journey, in comfort and style.

View attachment 336557

Oh so glad to be home [emoji41]

Glad you two made it home ok!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

rubiDave

Looked like an epic trip and I'm looking forward to the videos. That was a long trip and really a testament to the quality of your build to make it with no mechanical issues.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
After racking up 7,183 miles driving our brand new Jeep Gladiator clear across the country, wheeling it hard all over New England and then driving it back again, we are HOME AT LAST!!! Thank god we’re running an awesome EVO suspension system that not only performed amazingly off road, it also allowed us to make this epic journey, in comfort and style.

View attachment 336557

Oh so glad to be home [emoji41]

No place like home...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just to follow up on all the DCD bullshit, it really is funny how they suddenly disappeared after Chris Durham chimed in.

Top Bottom