NEW VIDEO : HEART & SOUL - A Moab Vacation with the Engineers from Jeep [Part-2]

MTG

Caught the Bug
Very nice! Perfect little video to watch while doing some prep cooking and waiting for family to get to town this morning.

Makes me want to get to Moab even more now.

naysjp

Caught the Bug
I like it! The editing looks different. Did you change cameras or editing software? Still nice but has a different look than your other videos.

NEW VIDEO : HEART & SOUL - A Moab Vacation with the Engineers from Jeep [Part-2]

Couldn't wait. Had to go hide and watch it. Will marathon the series later on this evening. Thanks so much for working so hard to get this out to us. I love seeing the stock jeeps keep up but I gotta say, Rubicat just makes everything look so smooth. Cindy is one hell of a driver!

Battle Born JK

As always great video. Man you guys do awesome with films every time makes me want to get out. Glad to be part of the Wayalife community. That CJ 7 is bad ass and great job getting out of the way Eddie of the silver LJ on Cliffhanger. Thanks for the gift. I hope there will be many more. Merry Christmas

NotAllWhoWander

Great Video

Great video, looks like all were having a good time. As always, watching makes me want to get out there myself.
thanks for sharing!

mikesJK15

So awesome to see stock Jeeps and built Jeeps rocking Moab!! Even better having the engineers there to see what works and what doesn’t. Looked like a blast!! Cheers!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Such a great video! I absolutely love seeing the variety of Jeeps on the run and that CJ7 is drool worthy for sure. Hearing from the Jeep people is the icing on the cake. Great work Eddie and Cindy!

Jaybird 11

Caught the Bug
Great video! Well worth the wait. Cant wait to take my cj to moab. Watching that video is ao cool seeing jeeps that arnt full built wheeling with jeeps that are. You and cindy are talented for sure!

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
Great videos 1 and 2, the experience shows for the spotting, getting the almost stock vehicles through the obstacles. Excited to do some runs this coming year, and start meeting members here.

Top Bottom