Banks/Money Managment

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I've been in banking for quite a few years. I've done everything from being on the front-line staff, running a branch, being a loan officer, etc. After a few years in the industry I can tell you...

all banks and credit unions suck. They are all out to make money. Keep cash in the back of your safe and call it a day. Lol

longarmwj

I've been in banking for quite a few years. I've done everything from being on the front-line staff, running a branch, being a loan officer, etc. After a few years in the industry I can tell you...

all banks and credit unions suck. They are all out to make money. Keep cash in the back of your safe and call it a day. Lol

Haven’t seen you on here in forever!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Keep gold in the back of your safe [emoji6]

Brute

Hooked
yup...it’s been a crazy year, and it’s not over yet...for those of you about to pull the trigger on a new mortgage, wait just a bit...the Feds will have another drop in the rate (maybe more than one) soon...

I predicted a recession over a year ago...there is some idiot in the White House that thinks tariffs are good for US consumers...and likes to file for bankruptcy, since he’s so in love with debt...

WJCO

Meme King
yup...it’s been a crazy year, and it’s not over yet...for those of you about to pull the trigger on a new mortgage, wait just a bit...the Feds will have another drop in the rate (maybe more than one) soon...

Agreed.

That's the whole core problem right there. I wish I could keep a business going for decades by spending more than I take in.

The founding fathers didn't want a bank.

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.”

― John Adams 1826

Buying opportunity.

Exactly. Everyone looks at me like I’m the biggest asshole whenever I say “bring it”. About a recession.

so in love with debt...

Agreed.

That's the whole core problem right there. I wish I could keep a business going for decades by spending more than I take in.

The founding fathers didn't want a bank.

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.”

― John Adams 1826

This.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Exactly. Everyone looks at me like I’m the biggest asshole whenever I say “bring it”. About a recession.

I’ve been waiting for it. I hold a little in my retirement accounts, for times like this. I made a buy in the December dip, then sold it, not quite at the top, but close enough.

Attachments

• 721E7E07-43D8-417B-B39A-9404CA763526.jpeg
    721E7E07-43D8-417B-B39A-9404CA763526.jpeg
    153.2 KB · Views: 95

WJCO

Meme King
I’ve been waiting for it. I hold a little in my retirement accounts, for times like this. I made a buy in the December dip, then sold it, not quite at the top, but close enough.

Been assuming it will happen since the last one. So many variables and "experts" on the big screen talking about this and that, but the foundational problem still remains: DEBT. The world reserve currency is the USD. It used to be strong but now it's an illusion of strength and other nations don't want to play the game anymore. The entire world is entangled in this.

notnalc68

Been assuming it will happen since the last one. So many variables and "experts" on the big screen talking about this and that, but the foundational problem still remains: DEBT. The world reserve currency is the USD. It used to be strong but now it's an illusion of strength and other nations don't want to play the game anymore. The entire world is entangled in this.

And that’s an issue our politicians refuse to attack, that no one gets worked up about.

jesse3638

Hooked
Yep. Bush/Obama/Trump. Same mask with no solution.
Yep keep pushing deeper and deeper into it. Accepting the newest "Max depbt" level.

Maybe I'll start living my life modeled after the US government. LS swap, 60/80, and 40's here I come...haha. I'll just default on everything I own and my excuse will be, "But I'm just doing what the government does".

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

Yep. Bush/Obama/Trump. Same mask with no solution.

Too bad they aren’t as committed to tackling a real threat to every child...the national debt.

Yep keep pushing deeper and deeper into it. Accepting the newest "Max depbt" level.

Maybe I'll start living my life modeled after the US government. LS swap, 60/80, and 40's here I come...haha. I'll just default on everything I own and my excuse will be, "But I'm just doing what the government does".

You have to have unlimited access to other people’s money, or your own mint.

Ddays

Hooked

My retirement plan in 20 years and after the LS swap

thelma.jpg

Top Bottom