The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

Dean454

If these people ever met Eddie in person they would have a much different opinion. But honestly even this negative attention is flattering. No one is asking for their opinions yet they feel compelled to voice it at Wayslife's expense, just not sure why they are so negative. Wayalife videos are very entertaining and educational and as Eddie has expressed many things are edited and cut out so the viewer does not know everything that happened. I picture these mouth breathers sitting in their double wides with a can if PBR talking about how they would do so much better with their '74 Toyota and we're all idiots. Just STFU and eat your hungry man dinner.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
LOL - looks like we have more...

View attachment 122422

I have to say, I've been holding my tongue on this as I know it doesn't apply to everyone up in the PNW but I gotta say, if there's one thing I couldn't stand about wheeling up there - it's all the self-righteous people I met along the way who all felt the need to preach at us, look down at us and brag at us about how much better they are and how we do everything wrong. All I would hear over and over again is how we shouldn't be wheeling on their trails. I mean really, I've never met so many unwelcoming wheelers in my entire life. :rolleyes2:

Lol he called you a newb.

Slavens

Caught the Bug
pulled the wrong quote but here's my rant

My personal faveriote " Deep Pockets" . This always shows up some place when people are bashing WAL or the Jeep community. I have the same house, Same wife, Same amount of kids and the same job as i did when i wheeled my 87 SAS'ed 4Runner but now i got a Jeep so i must know less about wheeling,Less trail cred and rely on my deep pockets to get my through the tuffy mc tuff trails only hard core yota guys can do in thier stockers..lol Just my little rant sorry but seirously it just shows how short sighted people are.

Last edited:
LOL - looks like we have more...

View attachment 122422

I have to say, I've been holding my tongue on this as I know it doesn't apply to everyone up in the PNW but I gotta say, if there's one thing I couldn't stand about wheeling up there - it's all the self-righteous people I met along the way who all felt the need to preach at us, look down at us and brag at us about how much better they are and how we do everything wrong. All I would hear over and over again is how we shouldn't be wheeling on their trails. I mean really, I've never met so many unwelcoming wheelers in my entire life. :rolleyes2:

Unfortunately there are a lot of the arrogant preachy types up there. I have family in Oregon, Idaho, and Washington and every time I go to visit it seems like some dbag is saying how people from the Midwest don't know how to wheel or our rigs are too flashy for their trails. With that being said, I have met some really cool people up there as well.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Where was this at so I don't go to these trails? I want to have fun not be hassled about my rig.

This was posted up on the Elbe Hills video but I heard smack like this all over the PNW. Again, this isn't everyone up there and there are a tons of great Jeepers you'll meet but I was surprised at how many JK haters there were and how often I came across them and how vocal they are. They literally felt like it was their duty to tell you how there's no way a rig like ours could run their trails - DON'T EVEN BOTHER. Of course, they were always friendly about it and made it sound like they were doing you some kind of favor but it definitely left a bad taste.

Lol he called you a newb.

Well, he said it on the internet so it must be true - BONJOUR :crazyeyes:

pulled the wrong quote but here's my rant

My personal faveriote " Deep Pockets" . This always shows up some place when people are bashing WAL or the Jeep community. I have the same house, Same wife, Same amount of kids and the same job as i did when i wheeled my 87 SAS'ed 4Runner but now i got a Jeep so i must know less about wheeling,Less trail cred and rely on my deep pockets to get my through the tuffy mc tuff trails only hard core yota guys can do in thier stockers..lol Just my little rant sorry but seirously it just shows how short sighted people are.

:cheesy: Insecure people will always feel the need to puff themselves up.

Unfortunately there are a lot of the arrogant preachy types up there. I have family in Oregon, Idaho, and Washington and every time I go to visit it seems like some dbag is saying how people from the Midwest don't know how to wheel or our rigs are too flashy for their trails. With that being said, I have met some really cool people up there as well.

Again, there are a lot of great folks up there and like you, I have friends and family who live there. I've just traveled and wheeled across a better part of this country and honestly, this was the first time that I've had multiple people who claim to be Jeepers or wheelers of some sort of off road rig come up and tell me how our Jeep is too big for their trails or how there's no way we could run them so don't even bother. Up until now, I have never met anyone who would try and discourage me from running a trail. It felt very territorial and very unwelcoming. Kinda sad really.

Benny

I get what you're saying Eddie about some of us up here. Without defending the dumbass' I'll say that its because we only have a few ORV parks for offroading and these guys get very protective of them. The State has taken tons of spots away because of careless douchebags. But what kills me is that most of these guys have never ventured off the sanctioned ORV trails. I once belonged to a club that would run Elbe hills every weekend....it got boring fast so I left. Once you start exploring the National Forests and or leave the state, you'll never go back to the states ORV parks. Elbe hills has a reputation of being the the domain of the "you ain't wheelin' if you ain't breaking shit" tweeker crowd. I love that the guy was so concerned about the potential damage to a 100' tree by rigging a little higher up the trunk but made no comment of the giant un-natural 10' pit right next to it.

Keep up the great vids!

Funny story. Yesterday we were out at Bridgeport wheeling with a group. At the end of the day one of the guys said he liked the Wayalife videos but heard how the founder Eddie was bashing Poly Performance for not giving him free parts. I quickly refuted the claim and pointed out that is not true. His demeanor changed and he stated there is always two sides to a story. Maybe I helped changed his mind.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program.

R/
Will

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Funny story. Yesterday we were out at Bridgeport wheeling with a group. At the end of the day one of the guys said he liked the Wayalife videos but heard how the founder Eddie was bashing Poly Performance for not giving him free parts. I quickly refuted the claim and pointed out that is not true. His demeanor changed and he stated there is always two sides to a story. Maybe I helped changed his mind.

R/
Will

This is a constant struggle. Those who know Eddie personally know how genuine he is, the rest just listen to what they "hear" or choose to believe on the forums.

t8er

I've run into the Wayalife hate. Usually it's the videos are awesome but that Eddie guys a f**king douche or something along those lines. Crazy part is I may not run EVO parts heck my lift is Rubicon Express but the times I've PM'd people here or like today when I PM'd Eddie about his wheels/suspension on Rubicat he gave an answer and was cool as he's always been. So eff the haters.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

R/
Will

:cheesy: God I love it when haters make it all about "free parts" as if it should mean something. Fact of the matter is, there are a few manufacturers out there of whom I WOULD LOVE to get free parts from but, Poly/Synergy isn't one of them. Not "bashing" them, just not interested in anything that they make. Fanboys can take that however they want :crazyeyes:

This is a constant struggle. Those who know Eddie personally know how genuine he is, the rest just listen to what they "hear" or choose to believe on the forums.

LOL!! Clearly, you just took an extra helping of Koolaid my friend ;) :crazyeyes: :D

I've run into the Wayalife hate. Usually it's the videos are awesome but that Eddie guys a f**king douche or something along those lines. Crazy part is I may not run EVO parts heck my lift is Rubicon Express but the times I've PM'd people here or like today when I PM'd Eddie about his wheels/suspension on Rubicat he gave an answer and was cool as he's always been. So eff the haters.

:cheesy: So long as they like our videos, haters can hate on me all they want :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The BEST of WAYALIFE YouTube Hater Comments

Okay, here's a good one from a guy named Serge Smith.

hater.jpg

Some people really need to get a life :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom