Cummins Turbo Diesel swapped 2012 JKU build

ZachJKUR

This may seem trivial, but how does the additional weight from a diesel motor do on rocks? Is there a noticeable difference with how it climbs? I love the idea of a diesel, I just don't understand how to take care of the additional weight. Do you need a stiffer suspension up front as well?

This may seem trivial, but how does the additional weight from a diesel motor do on rocks? Is there a noticeable difference with how it climbs? I love the idea of a diesel, I just don't understand how to take care of the additional weight. Do you need a stiffer suspension up front as well?

I will see in Moab how it does but the way it's setup the weight doesn't seem to make a huge difference.

I haven't posted on this thread in awhile, so here's what's been going on with the green machine:

Got the LS3 installed

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468090526.028863.jpg

Put the winch back on! I gotta get a Warn though!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468090562.299801.jpg

Right now we're working on the PSC Ram assist, the bottom of the pump is leaking. Found a blown O-ring, replaced it, but it's still leaking from the bottom of the pump. More to come on that.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468090651.051738.jpg

Well the Jeep has been running well for a couple months now. I want to thank Wes at Trail Jeeps for helping me with my PSC steering leak, he helped me get the proper O ring for the pump to fix the leak.

Top Bottom