What was done to your rig this week?

Jackal01

20180104_154735%7E2.jpg
20180104_154828%7E2.jpg

Put in a new dual dash cam by Rexing. Both are HD. So far so good. I don't have a RVM so having the ability to have the rear camera on all the time or as needed is a huge plus. Only issue I have with the system is the USB cable for the rear camera. As seen the connections go straight out. 90 degree connections would be better overall. It comes with its own software which has GPS, speed, etc. Pretty nice for $160 alone but I got on a Lightning Amazon deal for $127.

20171227_124952%7E2.jpg

Also I stalled JW Speaker J2s I got for Christmas. I have a 12 pack of Lux Max lights however they were supposed to be the true plug and play kit for the spod. They are not, I believe, since all the wires are bare and splicing and connections is required. I guess they're off this week as nobody as responded to any of my correspondence.

View attachment 288664
View attachment 288665

Put in a new dual dash cam by Rexing. Both are HD. So far so good. I don't have a RVM so having the ability to have the rear camera on all the time or as needed is a huge plus. Only issue I have with the system is the USB cable for the rear camera. As seen the connections go straight out. 90 degree connections would be better overall. It comes with its own software which has GPS, speed, etc. Pretty nice for $160 alone but I got on a Lightning Amazon deal for $127.

View attachment 288667

Also I stalled JW Speaker J2s I got for Christmas. I have a 12 pack of Lux Max lights however they were supposed to be the true plug and play kit for the spod. They are not, I believe, since all the wires are bare and splicing and connections is required. I guess they're off this week as nobody as responded to any of my correspondence.

Now you can get on camera the assholes that hit your Jeep!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Did a little work on the JK this week! Finally put some bump stops on as my last "band-aid" mod to get the 35s to work a little better on the stock suspension while I wait for my lift kit to arrive. Plus some other small prep things for the Mojave Road.

Top Bottom