Go and shove evo up your ass and get over yourself

TrailHunter

Hooked
All this arguing is going on ... and I'm over here like: "Should you use Synthetic or Standard Lube when shoving an Evo up your ass...?"

longarmwj

Once again, insulting respected and credible members on here isn't the way to try to get your point across. The sad thing is, this guy is probably sitting in his moms basement thinking that he won this "internet showdown".

Now I used proper spelling and punctuation so let me write it in a version that he will understand.

once again insult respect n credidited membrs on here inst the way 2 get ur point cross the sad thing is dis guy probably sit in his mom basment think he 1 dis interweb showdown ur a faggit

TrailHunter

Hooked
I would be willing to bet if this conversation started around a campfire, talkin shit and drinkin beers.... everyone would be laughing and this would never happen. Internet is a whole other beast... Sarcasm is an art and some people just don't know how to draw.

Once again, insulting respected and credible members on here isn't the way to try to get your point across. The sad thing is, this guy is probably sitting in his moms basement thinking that he won this "internet showdown".

Now I used proper spelling and punctuation so let me write it in a version that he will understand.

once again insult respect n credidited membrs on here inst the way 2 get ur point cross the sad thing is dis guy probably sit in his mom basment think he 1 dis interweb showdown ur a faggit
download.jpeg

I'm actually working like a normal person and I'm a copier technician ur the faggot. U have to earn respect it's not just given and none of u if this thread or the other thread have earned that and the only one who has earned my respect is eddide.I don't get my feelings hurt, it's call standing up and not taking stupid ass immature bandwagon shit u all climb aboard on, ur the one who keeps sending shit along with your little bandwagon friends. Try not posting stupid shit moron.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
And I'm confused.... are we supposed to be shoving EVO up our asses, or cacti? Because I don't think both will fit.

longarmwj

View attachment 276057

I'm actually working like a normal person and I'm a copier technician ur the faggot. U have to earn respect it's not just given and none of u if this thread or the other thread have earned that and the only one who has earned my respect is eddide.I don't get my feelings hurt, it's call standing up and not taking stupid ass immature bandwagon shit u all climb aboard on, ur the one who keeps sending shit along with your little bandwagon friends. Try not posting stupid shit moron.

Never would have known, thanks for pointing that out to me :rolleyes2:

I'm pretty sure I'm not a bandwagon fan, but hey it's whatever. And I'm pretty sure that we all have earned respect, except for you :cheesy:

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Oddly enough, my printer in the office is starting to act up today. dpeterson, wanna come take a look? You can help me get on the bandwagon while you're here.

longarmwj

1) How exactly are you earning anyones respect here?
2) who the fuck's eddide?!? :cheesy:

Not sure who this Eddide guy is. But I bet he has a garage full of badass rigs!!!!

If he TRULY respected Eddie though, he would be much more respectful to Eddie's members here. As it has been said many times before, we are more then members, we're all friends even if some of us have never met face to face.

SoCalJeepster

View attachment 276057

14e67b01c7eba1931dfdd2d098eda1cba45ca8eb582bd4198ca9f7a640ce6335%7E2.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom