ARB Fridges ?

nbunga

Caught the Bug
My fridge put me in the dog house today.

picked up groceries for dinner tonight last night. kids grabbed everything out of the Jeep but the stuff I put in the fridge(ground beef etc) just got a phone call from the wife...... she isn't happy. sure as shit I check the fridge. yep it's at work here with me. now she has to go out and re buy it all. She didn't find it quite as funny as I thought the situation was.

Look on the bright side. If your kids would’ve forgotten it without the fridge your jeep would’ve smelled like rotten meat today

picked up groceries for dinner tonight last night. kids grabbed everything out of the Jeep but the stuff I put in the fridge(ground beef etc) just got a phone call from the wife...... she isn't happy. sure as shit I check the fridge. yep it's at work here with me. now she has to go out and re buy it all. She didn't find it quite as funny as I thought the situation was.

Is... is it not cold still?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jorgelrod

Hooked

WHat temp do you have it set to?

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
An ARB 63 qt fridge fits perfect under the tonneau cover of a Jeep Gladiator.

View attachment 337283

View attachment 337284

That’s good to know. Didn’t order a cover with mine but nice to know it’ll fit under the top of the bed... I’m kinda leaning more towards an elements fridge for peace of mind with rain and stuff. Just gotta figure out how to secure it to keep it from getting stolen.

Brute

Hooked
That’s good to know. Didn’t order a cover with mine but nice to know it’ll fit under the top of the bed... I’m kinda leaning more towards an elements fridge for peace of mind with rain and stuff. Just gotta figure out how to secure it to keep it from getting stolen.

That's easy brah...just don't drive to Waimanalo...

WJCO

Meme King
Just had a weird glitch. Wonder if anyone else has dealt with this. We use our arb fridge in the house every day but we just loaded it in the truck. Red CHECK light was blinking and fridge wasn't working. Arb manual says battery voltage too low. I drove the truck yesterday so whatever. Started up the truck this morning. Fridge working fine now. Shut off the truck. Fridge has been fine for about 30 minutes and is cooling. Fucking weird.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Just had a weird glitch. Wonder if anyone else has dealt with this. We use our arb fridge in the house every day but we just loaded it in the truck. Red CHECK light was blinking and fridge wasn't working. Arb manual says battery voltage too low. I drove the truck yesterday so whatever. Started up the truck this morning. Fridge working fine now. Shut off the truck. Fridge has been fine for about 30 minutes and is cooling. Fucking weird.

Yeah, that’s weird. I’ve seen it when the battery got to low in the Jeep. Could be the trucks battery was just pretty low or the plug was loose and not making proper contact.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

I assume you're still running the factory battery? If so, that's normal. Once you start your engine, the fridge will get enough juice to work normally. Two things you can do to help prevent that is to install a good deep cycle battery AND hard wire the fridge to it using the ARB kit or heavy gauge wire.

Top Bottom