JKUR Needs a New Home

JAGS

Hooked
Sunday price drop. Sweetened the deal if anyone is on the fence.

PM me if any interest. [emoji106]

RCVRY

It’s just that it’s not red...

Seriously I’ve checked how much I can get for my 2011, how much to finance the difference, how much I would pay for alimony and child support, I just can’t pull it off.

GLWS, someone’s getting something special.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
My recent bump got nixed with the bug update. Bummer. Try again.

Yes, I need to list on CL or somewhere else.

I’ll also post up a few more pics soon.

jesse3638

Hooked
My recent bump got nixed with the bug update. Bummer. Try again.

Yes, I need to list on CL or somewhere else.

I’ll also post up a few more pics soon.

So did mine. I also had mentioned that a dog named spot used to help sell vehicles here in Southern California. Maybe you could give that a try..haha

JAGS

Hooked
Bump? Might as well. [emoji6]

Question if anyone cares to chime in. I’m a little reluctant to deal with Craigslist scammers. Any good recommendations on auto sales sites. There’s quite a few and I’ve never listed a vehicle before.

TrailHunter

Hooked

Question if anyone cares to chime in. I’m a little reluctant to deal with Craigslist scammers. Any good recommendations on auto sales sites. There’s quite a few and I’ve never listed a vehicle before.

You could get a quote from CarMax.... it's about as easy as it gets.... I know you won't get as much... but it's hassle free and fast. Like 2 hour Fast. It's worth a free quote and they will honor it for 7 days. Or what about selling it to a small dealer.... or put an ad in AutoTrader.

JAGS

Hooked
You could get a quote from CarMax.... it's about as easy as it gets.... I know you won't get as much... but it's hassle free and fast. Like 2 hour Fast. It's worth a free quote and they will honor it for 7 days. Or what about selling it to a small dealer.... or put an ad in AutoTrader.

I’m with you. I’ve got a quote from carvana and instant auto trader quote, which basically connected me with a local used sales lot.

I’m considering it. Would swap my king shocks possibly if I go that route.

Thought about actually doing the auto trader ad. Is that fairly legit?

TrailHunter

Hooked
I’m with you. I’ve got a quote from carvana and instant auto trader quote, which basically connected me with a local used sales lot.

I’m considering it. Would swap my king shocks possibly if I go that route.

Thought about actually doing the auto trader ad. Is that fairly legit?

Legit?.... I don't know... it seems a little classier than craigslist.... but you'll still have to deal with some weirdos. lol

nbunga

Caught the Bug
There’s ebay. I’ve never bought or sold vehicles there, I have friends that have and it seems pretty straight forward. I would think it would help eliminate the scammers.

MericaMade

I sold my trailer and neighbors boat on Facebook Marketplace in a few days. Give that a try, plus you can see profiles to see if they are a shit bag.

JAGS

Hooked
Legit?.... I don't know... it seems a little classier than craigslist.... but you'll still have to deal with some weirdos. lol

Ha ha. True I’m sure.

There’s ebay. I’ve never bought or sold vehicles there, I have friends that have and it seems pretty straight forward. I would think it would help eliminate the scammers.

I sold my trailer and neighbors boat on Facebook Marketplace in a few days. Give that a try, plus you can see profiles to see if they are a shit bag.

Thanks for the heads up. Some things to look into for sure. [emoji106]

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Check out OfferUp. My son told me try it. I posted my Rubi take-off wheels and tires at 9:30pm and they were sold the next morning. Did again with my XD's and 35's the following week. Same thing sold overnight. I know it's not a whole Jeep, but I was pretty surprised. Good luck.

Top Bottom