Rausch Creek camping and wheeling June 16-18

JeepFan

Hooked
Put me on the maybe list. Damn it, why do you guys have to be so far away? Lol. 😉. Looks like a great adventure.

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
Just got in from the long ride home and dinner on the way. Had a great time once again! Thanks for leading our group Will. I hope to make it out more and keep getting better and tackling new trails. Andy thanks for pointing out the issue with my rear diff (got the bottom of the cover caught and had a pretty good drip going really late in the day) and Ryan thanks for the assist in the parking lot with the hammer and diff fluid. :thumb: very much appreciated! :beer:

Andy5160

Hooked
Yeah it was one of those runs where everything was just great!!!!!
Time to get ready for the next one whenever that will be. The sooner the better Steve.

Andy5160

Hooked
Just got in from the long ride home and dinner on the way. Had a great time once again! Thanks for leading our group Will. I hope to make it out more and keep getting better and tackling new trails. Andy thanks for pointing out the issue with my rear diff (got the bottom of the cover caught and had a pretty good drip going really late in the day) and Ryan thanks for the assist in the parking lot with the hammer and diff fluid. :thumb: very much appreciated! :beer:

Glad you got home ok. What's the plan for diff cover?

Ddays

Hooked
Once more this trip was great. Awesome seeing friends and making new ones.
Looking through pics this AM & came across this one. :thinking:

Caption this photo anyone? :cheesy:

Edit: Nick's spidersense should be tingling

WTF.jpg

Top Bottom