GraniteCrystal build thread

GraniteCrystal

Doesn’t it piss you off that you drove that long with the stock ones? I know I was when I finally put my Trucklites in.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
They are pretty awesome. Makes me want to get some auxiliary lighting for the sides of the Jeep too. Who knew you could see this much in the dark?

Left the one in tonight so I can get some good pics of the install in the morning. Can't wait to have both in. A night run may be in order.

Ddays

Hooked
Ever considered running a heating element to them, putting on a film over top to prevent ice build up etc? Maybe it's just my DIY nature but I already trying to think of ways to make heated JWs

Honestly? No. It isn't that much of a problem to me. Ive never run heated headlights in a vehicle before and I drive a lot. The buildup of salt and road gunk is more of an issue and I'm usually jumping out and doing the 'rub snow on the headlights' trick to clean them anyways. Now headlights with a self cleaning feature would be something id look at. :cool:

Brute

Hooked
They are pretty awesome. Makes me want to get some auxiliary lighting for the sides of the Jeep too. Who knew you could see this much in the dark?

Left the one in tonight so I can get some good pics of the install in the morning. Can't wait to have both in. A night run may be in order.

The deer of Colorado thank you...

Top Bottom