Adams driveshafts

Spartan

Are Adams 1310 driveshafts greasable joints good driveshafts?
Is $655 a good price for a front drive shaft?
Is this the driveshaft I would need to go with the Enforcer 3 or 4 in on a 2014 JKUR?

noroad

Is this the driveshaft I would need to go with the Enforcer 3 or 4 in on a 2014 JKUR?

$655 for just the front 1310 where are you getting these??? i got the front and rear with non greasables for $790 when right from them!

noroad

Ok JKF. They said the prices are going up on 12DEC13

$655 would be about the price of a 1350 that is way to high for a 1310. you can find 1310s from 4400 to about 4500 and that is about the price. Anything over $500 might as well get the 1350.

NAUJK

$460 I do believe for a front 1310 double cardin u joint JE REEL driveshaft with free shipping from Northridge 4x4.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jkjamesdawson

I have an Adams shaft...it's taken a beating and held up better than the previous shaft I had made by another major manufacturer. It was decidedly cheaper than some of the others shafts out there at the time. The guys there were great to work with and they send you a pretty cool shirt too, if that floats your boat.

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Yeah, I'd look around if that's the price you're quoted for a 1310. You shouldn't pay more than $480 for a 1310 and $680 for a 1350.

aldaman

Like what others mentioned, that price is high for a 1310 DS. Double check your price or the Vendor you're getting it from is charging a Whole lot for it.... I just searched thru Adams DS site and this is what came up .....

image.jpg

:beer:

Last edited:

jkjurny

Wow, Adams raised their prices. They were selling front and rear 1310s just last year for $600. I guess they're more popular and taking advantage.

Heard all good things about them though.

jk12blk

Wow, Adams raised their prices. They were selling front and rear 1310s just last year for $600. I guess they're more popular and taking advantage.

Heard all good things about them though.

Yep - I paid 600 for front and rear December of 2012.
Their customer service is top notch (my front drive was initially too short and they shipped a new shaft immediately).
I later returned the short shaft at their expense.

Top Bottom