2017 SEMA R1 Concepts - The Jeff Yurk Gofundme Funded Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
2017 SEMA R1 Concepts Granite Crystal Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

Let me be the first to say that really I appreciate your service and I mean that sincerely. Having said that, I have to say that your unwillingness to mention what various charities you gave to has me wondering why.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Haha. Not exactly, but similar.

My house burnt down in 2015 while I was stationed at Fort Bragg, NC. It was a tough time.

We ended up needing to pay off the house to not have to rebuild and the difference between what we had in savings was around 20k, which is what the fund was started for.

When we sold the land itself months later we spend the next two years donating to various charities until we have given back 150% ($30k) of what was given to us.

We were fortunate to have a lot of support and wanted to give back to others.

The Jeep was already WAY into its build by the time of the fire and at the time was my primary vehicle.

In the end, the Jeep to me is now a big part of getting through that entire ordeal. It was terrible at the time, but now just another hurdle we overcame.

Thanks for your Service and that sucks you got dealt a shitty hand. Glad you made it through. It’s just not well received and I can see why folks would think it’s shifty. If the jeep was way into the build when the fire happened and you needed a quick 20k, most would probably liquidate that asset instead of asking for handouts. But to each their own. Just trying to show you what it looks like from the other side.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
If you followed Instagram enough I'm sure u could find the charities within ten seconds.

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Funny, no where in any of his posts can you find charity info. All pics of his jeep being built and all the stuff he put on his jeep. Maybe his “charity” money went to the “sponsors” of his build.

Grappler

You guys got me [emoji23]

In the interest of full disclosure, realize that’s a custom PR60 and PR80 combo.

The fund was created by a family member for our family to be able to contribute and 90%+ of the fund originated from (2) people.

But, I like your versions as well. This is my last post on the thread, but just wanted to ensure you had the right axles for the conspiracy [emoji23]

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

In the interest of full disclosure, realize that’s a custom PR60 and PR80 combo.

The fund was created by a family member for our family to be able to contribute and 90%+ of the fund originated from (2) people.

But, I like your versions as well. This is my last post on the thread, but just wanted to ensure you had the right axles for the conspiracy [emoji23]

Anyone can say they donate to charity.

Ddays

Hooked

Huh. If one of my kids house burned down and they started a Go Fund Me Page I would advise them to fuck off and sell the goddam Jeep! That's a want not a need. Replacing ones
living quarters would take precedence over a $15k PR80 and PR60 combo one would think. :idontknow:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Huh. If one of my kids house burned down and they started a Go Fund Me Page I would advise them to fuck off and sell the goddam Jeep! That's a want not a need. Replacing ones
living quarters would take precedence over a $15k PR80 and PR60 combo one would think. :idontknow:

This was in 2015 before the Dynatrac price drop.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug

My house burned down.. I need ProRocks!

Priorities..

WJCO

Meme King

Don't take this the wrong way, but you may want to go back to school and kick your math teacher in the balls.

According to your gofundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/p78fww , there were 268 people that donated to you and it shows each person's amount on the lower right of the screen. While I didn't take the time to add up all the numbers that are listed on the bottom right, the 2 largest donations were: 1 for 5000 and another for 1500. That would be 6500 (confirmed with a calculator, not your sucky math teacher) from two people. That is NOT 90%+ from 2 people.

Personally, I wasn't there when you house burned down, I am not in your shoes, I have not gone through what you did, YOU know in your heart what you did and whether it was right or wrong. But truthfully if you got money from other people out of pity for your misfortune and then built up a badass Jeep, we both know that's a pretty shitty thing to do.

Untitled3.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If you followed Instagram enough I'm sure u could find the charities within ten seconds.

You're right, I "should" be able to.

Funny, no where in any of his posts can you find charity info. All pics of his jeep being built and all the stuff he put on his jeep. Maybe his “charity” money went to the “sponsors” of his build.

Like you, I looked and couldn't find anything. Odd.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
2017 SEMA R1 Concepts Gofundme Funded Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

How convenient to have a family member set up a "fund" so that the money given to you could be given out to "various charities" instead of just going back to the 2 people that 90%+ of the funds originated from.

Don't take this the wrong way, but you may want to go back to school and kick your math teacher in the balls.

According to your gofundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/p78fww , there were 268 people that donated to you and it shows each person's amount on the lower right of the screen. While I didn't take the time to add up all the numbers that are listed on the bottom right, the 2 largest donations were: 1 for 5000 and another for 1500. That would be 6500 (confirmed with a calculator, not your sucky math teacher) from two people. That is NOT 90%+ from 2 people.

Personally, I wasn't there when you house burned down, I am not in your shoes, I have not gone through what you did, YOU know in your heart what you did and whether it was right or wrong. But truthfully if you got money from other people out of pity for your misfortune and then built up a badass Jeep, we both know that's a pretty shitty thing to do.

Kinda hard to know what is true when a lack of information is followed up with blatant misinformation.

Grappler

Lol. I’m breaking my own rule and posting once more.

You guys are too easy [emoji56]

Alright, let me help a bit. Go back to the Wayalife post. Has no one really picked up on the fact that’s a post of a Ultimate 60 (and not mine) [emoji23]

Oh well, this was fun. Good luck guys, I appreciate the banter and wish you a nice day. [emoji51]

WJCO

Meme King

Alright, let me help a bit. Go back to the Wayalife post. Has no one really picked up on the fact that’s a post of a Ultimate 60 (and not mine) [emoji23]

Oh well, this was fun. Good luck guys, I appreciate the banter and wish you a nice day. [emoji51]

We can play this game all day. THERE ARE 2 DYNATRAC PROROCK AXLES UNDER YOUR JEEP IN THE PHOTOS regardless of the UD axle in the crate.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Funny, I never said anything about a ProRock, just that you posted up a new axle a month after your fire pic. Odd that you made no attempt to point out in your response to me that the axle wasn't yours. Of course, your continued lack of information and misinformation regarding all this is starting to speak volumes.

Top Bottom