All My Texas Neighbors

jarho00

He's my nephew. He is hilarious, we were playing teeter totter in the Jeep, all four wheels were off the ground

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jeepmaverick

Howdy. I'm up in Sadler(north Texas, just south of lake Texoma), the dfw area, Hughes springs and Longview(east), league city(the gulf bout an hour south of Houston) and occasionally Crowell(kinda central west)...between family, school, work, and hunting I'm all over the great state! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386237925.631817.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386237841.236333.jpg

Hobolobo

Howdy from the Houston area! Hope i can make it to a Texas get together. Its a big place. Lots of driving.

JethroJK

Howdy! Family is out of the Stephenville and Cross Plains area. I joined the Navy 19 years ago out of the Houston area. In CT now but Jethro (Jeep) is rolling with the TX tags!

NTXRUBICON

Another Native Texan here.

Area I grew up in though would sadly not say, " Howdy." We say, "hello ya'll." but, that's life in the "bubble."

Sent from a a few tin cans and some string.

Good call!
I grew up in the Dallas area all my life and we did not use howdy either I should change that!

So here it comes!

HELLO YA'LL

I've seen miles and miles of Texas

NTXRUBICON

Howdy! Family is out of the Stephenville and Cross Plains area. I joined the Navy 19 years ago out of the Houston area. In CT now but Jethro (Jeep) is rolling with the TX tags!

They can't strip the tx out of ya!

NTXRUBICON

Howdy. I'm up in Sadler(north Texas, just south of lake Texoma), the dfw area, Hughes springs and Longview(east), league city(the gulf bout an hour south of Houston) and occasionally Crowell(kinda central west)...between family, school, work, and hunting I'm all over the great state! View attachment 58852
View attachment 58851

Not to far from me about 30 min!
Welcome to the TX thread!

NTXRUBICON

Mesquite here, but relocating to Colorado in February!!!

I was Wondering if you where going yo hit us up on this one

That's ok now we have a house to crash at when we come to do the runs up there!! My sister in laws husband was just stationed at ft Carson but they just sent him to Iraq so she came home so now I don't have a place to crash

We would have to save you if you where moving to the northeast

Maybe we can gather before you move

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Nacogodoches here. There are some good jeep clubs in the Dallas area. There are also a handful of OHV parks within a few hours driving.

Here are some pics from Barnwell Mountain OHV (BMRA) in Gilmer
5HQa6kr - Imgur.jpg

b7OWSmZ - Imgur.jpg

NTXRUBICON

Howdy from the Houston area! Hope i can make it to a Texas get together. Its a big place. Lots of driving.

Hello Houston!!
If we do the get together we will try to make it as central as possible for everyone I'm sure

Thanks for the howdy!

Top Bottom