VIDEO : MILD 2 WILD - 2019 JEEP EXPERIENCE at Katemcy Rocks Texas - PART 2

MericaMade

Awesome video again. Hey Eddie, if you don't mind me asking what video editing software do you use to put these videos together?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice coverage. Those rocks were huge. I'm sure the rain didn't make things easier.

LOL!! The rain was fine. It was the mud it created that complicated things. :crazyeyes:

Awesome video, thanks Eddie!

I did realize there were places to wheel like this in Texas. Amazing!

LOL - I know, who knew :crazyeyes:

Looks like a blast. Another great video!

It really was. Glad you enjoyed the video :)

Awesome video again. Hey Eddie, if you don't mind me asking what video editing software do you use to put these videos together?

We use Adobe Premier but really, it's probably more than what most people need.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Loved the video. Definitely some gnarly obstacles out that way. Texas... Who knew? It was pretty cool to see Mel's son spotting. I remember him back from EVO 1's Final Run on the Rubicon Trail's Little Sluice.

rubiDave

Another great video. You really make it seem I was there watching. Fun to see Mel wheel the gladiator like that, but you're King of the Hill.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another great video, not only did it look like a great time, there were some serious obstacles out there!

Thanks! Hard to believe what you were seeing was just the easier stuff. :crazyeyes:

Amazing video! Looks like one of the best times you guys have had. I cant believe how will the OG 40 crawls even without a 4 to 1 T case.

So glad you enjoyed it! Definitely a great time out there for sure. As far as crawl goes, the all new 8-speed auto helps to make that possible. The low range gear reduction on a standard t-case is clearly more than enough.

Awesome job on part two. Hard to believe it's almost been a month ago already.

Man, time does fly! Glad you enjoyed part 2 :)

Loved the video. Definitely some gnarly obstacles out that way. Texas... Who knew? It was pretty cool to see Mel's son spotting. I remember him back from EVO 1's Final Run on the Rubicon Trail's Little Sluice.

LOL! oh yeah, little Mel has come a long way. :yup:

A lot of metal crunching and scraping in this video. Did not expect that in Texas. Great video!

Too funny. Not only is it not something you'd expect, they have some serious crawling too :crazyeyes:

Another great video. You really make it seem I was there watching. Fun to see Mel wheel the gladiator like that, but you're King of the Hill.

So glad to hear you felt that way :cool:

fiend

Caught the Bug
I’ve only had a chance to watch about half of this. That wheeling looks like a lot of fun. Who knew the “Moab bump” would work in Tejas.

It’s pretty clear that 40s are a need and not a want if you want to wheel a Gladiator.

Another excellent video. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Looks fun.. Great Video as always

Sounds like it was a last minute trip but if I knew you were going I probably would have tried to get out there.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve only had a chance to watch about half of this. That wheeling looks like a lot of fun. Who knew the “Moab bump” would work in Tejas.

It’s pretty clear that 40s are a need and not a want if you want to wheel a Gladiator.

Another excellent video. Thank you!

You can probably get by with 37's and still do a lot but you won't be able to take on obstacles quite like what you see in this video.

Hope you get a chance to watch the rest and enjoy it :)

Looks fun.. Great Video as always

Sounds like it was a last minute trip but if I knew you were going I probably would have tried to get out there.

No lie, we were just about to fly out to Detroit to cover the Dynatrac CODEX build when we found that things changed and it would be heading back to SoCal as soon as we got there. Needless to say, we had time freed up in our schedule and decided to do this instead.

Of course, there's always next year :crazyeyes:

USMC Wrangler

WAL video with a BONUS run?!?! Yes! Great coverage as usual! I really hope to get over there sometime.

It was great seeing everyone work through the mud on the rocks!

PS - Next time use a disclaimer when there is a grumper around! It’s shocking to see [emoji44] and I was kinda hoping it would fall off, get crushed, and need replacing. [emoji51]

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Awesome video and great end to what looks like an awesome weekend! I really like the bonus video footage!! Gives a little bit of different twist to the end... Of course more video from you guys is always awesome to watch! Thank you and look forward to the next one! 🍻

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Andy5160

Hooked
Wow just Wow
What an awesome experience you guys had.
Jet took some beating indeed and the more I think and look at the Gladiator the more I feel that short wheel base is something is that I will go for at least for now.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
Just got a chance to watch the second half. That place looks great. Slippery though. Plus bonus footage of a High Lift in action. [emoji16]

Well done, as usual!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WAL video with a BONUS run?!?! Yes! Great coverage as usual! I really hope to get over there sometime.

It was great seeing everyone work through the mud on the rocks!

PS - Next time use a disclaimer when there is a grumper around! It’s shocking to see [emoji44] and I was kinda hoping it would fall off, get crushed, and need replacing. [emoji51]

LOL!! It's tough because the gal driving the grumper was really cool and a really good driver. Her just was just a little hard on the eyes. :crazyeyes:

Awesome video and great end to what looks like an awesome weekend! I really like the bonus video footage!! Gives a little bit of different twist to the end... Of course more video from you guys is always awesome to watch! Thank you and look forward to the next one! 🍻

So glad that you watched till the end and enjoyed what you saw. :)

Wow just Wow
What an awesome experience you guys had.
Jet took some beating indeed and the more I think and look at the Gladiator the more I feel that short wheel base is something is that I will go for at least for now.

The Gladiator was never really designed to do any of this. Mel just made it possible. If you're wanting to get out on the rocks, I think a Wrangler will still have the upper hand.

Wow! K2 is knarly!!! Jet Li & OG40 handled it like a Champ!!!!

Hard to believe you just got to see the easy stuff :crazyeyes:

Great videos! I have to say I'm glad your plans changed so you could film this. :clap2:

:cheesy: Us too! Was definitely a hell of a lot more fun than what we had originally planned. :yup:

Just got a chance to watch the second half. That place looks great. Slippery though. Plus bonus footage of a High Lift in action. [emoji16]

Well done, as usual!

Glad you got to see the rest and still liked what you saw.

Top Bottom