CA is Finally #1!

rubiDave

There must be more hidden shit in your price per gallon. We're hovering around $3/gallon here. 4 miles from my house in Ohio it's $2.50-ish. Worth the drive. Specially when all of your damn vehicles get between 14-18 mpg. :rolleyes2:
Special Cali summer blend

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Wethy

Sadly up here in canada, ontario people pay 27 CAD cents per litre in taxes... works out to 78cents US/gallon if you do the math.

CalSgt

Hooked
Gas station down the street has the same price today as they did yesterday and Saturday.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

When I worked at a service station we adjusted the prices based on the tanker load, ordering 10K gallons of gas was like playing the stock market...

Buy low & sell high to the best of ability without having an obviously higher price than the place accost the street.

jesse3638

Hooked
I’m so fucking excited to pay 6 cents on every gallon. I have 10 cars we fill up daily. Thanks for killing small business California. Fuck

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yeah my father-in-law owns a plumbing business and has several service trucks. I'm sure he's in the same position as you. We'll fill up at Costco in Carson City tomorrow and on our way home Saturday.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Torrin

As of today a nearly .06¢ gas tax goes into affect. This moves our glorious state of CA into the top position for gas tax and fees at .57¢ per gallon. Woo hoo, let's celebrate this crowning achievement by filling up then poking ourselves in the eye with a sharp stick! This is in addition to our VLF's on our registration. At least they pushed smog requirements back to 8 years on new vehicles, however we still get to pay a smog abatement fee, thanks green vehicles for that kind gesture.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Congratulations?

Top Bottom