Recent Shooting and Discussion

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Don’t have or need an opinion on any of the above because I genuinely couldn’t give a flying rats ass about any of those issues. I’m not saying don’t have an opinion on the Va, I’m saying use your dick beaters to do a quick google search and at least show you have done a 5 min read to try and somewhat educate yourselves to just what Va disability means.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah my bad, I forgot everything posted on the Internet is true. Let me start reading.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yeah. Most of us are. I’m not an avid in your face about it guy, but when shitty agendas (like above) get pushed, your damn right. The difference between prior service and civilian is always noticeable. And not usually in a good way. Military service is a right of passage gentlemen and though most folks won’t say it, the fact you dodged it says a little something about you as a man. I have friends who haven’t served, they are fine, upstanding guys, but even they know they just didn’t have the stones at the end of the day and they always have an excuse for why they didn’t serve when in the company of veterans. You can play it off like it’s not important, no big deal, but this is not an everyone gets a trophy scenario. You made your choice and hey! Fuck it right? Who gives a shit if somebody thinks less of you. This forum regularly laughs and touts just how big of dickheads folks can be under the guise of brutal honesty, well there it is, me being a brutally honest dickhead. Glad to be a part of the group! Cheers! [emoji482]

You’re the type that needs to get your military discount at every store you go to and you need to tell everyone you served. Idiot.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Yeah. Most of us are. I’m not an avid in your face about it guy, but when shitty agendas (like above) get pushed, your damn right. The difference between prior service and civilian is always noticeable. And not usually in a good way. Military service is a right of passage gentlemen and though most folks won’t say it, the fact you dodged it says a little something about you as a man. I have friends who haven’t served, they are fine, upstanding guys, but even they know they just didn’t have the stones at the end of the day and they always have an excuse for why they didn’t serve when in the company of veterans. You can play it off like it’s not important, no big deal, but this is not an everyone gets a trophy scenario. You made your choice and hey! Fuck it right? Who gives a shit if somebody thinks less of you. This forum regularly laughs and touts just how big of dickheads folks can be under the guise of brutal honesty, well there it is, me being a brutally honest dickhead. Glad to be a part of the group! Cheers! [emoji482]

Dodged it? You know there is no draft, right? The arrogance of your post is unbelievable, but I’m pretty confident that nothing I can say would change your incredible sense of entitlement.

Based on some numbers I’ve seen, somewhere around 0.1% of the military actually sees combat. So, for the other 99.9% that don’t see combat and pretty much just have jobs working for the government, I guess the fact they went through 9 or so weeks of boot camp makes them forever better than the rest of the world. Oh, that and the fact they have a government job, pension, and other benefits. Yep, that is the stuff that “stones” are made of.

Keep living in your dreamworld.

Abntroop

Yeah my bad, I forgot everything posted on the Internet is true. Let me start reading.

Don’t sweat it, if you want to use cynicism as an excuse to continue to be a lazy sack that can’t be bothered to do his homework before shooting his mouth off you’ll continue to be a valued addition to the uneducated masses on social media. Good on ya! [emoji1303]

Abntroop

Dodged it? You know there is no draft, right? The arrogance of your post is unbelievable, but I’m pretty confident that nothing I can say would change your incredible sense of entitlement.

Based on some numbers I’ve seen, somewhere around 0.1% of the military actually sees combat. So, for the other 99.9% that don’t see combat and pretty much just have jobs working for the government, I guess the fact they went through 9 or so weeks of boot camp makes them forever better than the rest of the world. Oh, that and the fact they have a government job, pension, and other benefits. Yep, that is the stuff that “stones” are made of.

Keep living in your dreamworld.

You figure those numbers are accurate? After so many years of combat. Got news for you buttercup, even the non combat folks are worth two of you judging by the shit you’ve typed in this thread.

JAGS

Hooked
You figure those numbers are accurate? After so many years of combat. Got news for you buttercup, even the non combat folks are worth two of you judging by the shit you’ve typed in this thread.

Since you are so badass, you must have won every war you were in. How many is that?

4 for me

Yep.
It’s time to turn the page dude. Don’t let 4 years of your lifetime define you. And for damn sake have some discipline. Be a professional and the example your preaching about instead of getting into dick measuring contests on the Internet. Be proud of your service with a heavy dose of humility.

Abntroop

Aaaaand there’s the dogpile. Surprised it took so long. I’m gonna bounce before the rest of you noobies to this evenings shitty little convo have a chance to show your ass as bad as I and others here have this afternoon. Night guys.

JAGS

Hooked
Aaaaand there’s the dogpile. Surprised it took so long. I’m gonna bounce before the rest of you noobies to this evenings shitty little convo have a chance to show your ass as bad as I and others here have this afternoon. Night guys.

You’re the one who invited the comments. I always thought real men wouldn’t run in the face adversity. [emoji631][emoji123][emoji631]

Top Bottom