My life with a Brick

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Really? Around here I have to call a week ahead just for a f’ing oil change for the Grand Cherokee at the Jeep dealership

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Damn that sucks. My work truck I’ll usually call in the morning and tell them I’m coming in. The jeeps, I just drop them off Saturday morning and tell them no rush. Usually I have a call Saturday afternoon telling me what’s wrong or that it’s fixed.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Damn that sucks. My work truck I’ll usually call in the morning and tell them I’m coming in. The jeeps, I just drop them off Saturday morning and tell them no rush. Usually I have a call Saturday afternoon telling me what’s wrong or that it’s fixed.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

That’s how the GM dealer treats me and I trust them. I don’t know anyone at the Jeep dealer and it drives me crazy

jeeeep

Hooked
They couldn’t work me in to scan it till Saturday the 7th

The 7th?? do they understand how many of us are chomping at the bit waiting for the diagnostics?

Do they know there's a Free the Brick movement in progress and this could cause riots?

Maybe we should all start calling the dealership and asking for a progress report :cheesy:

Ddays

Hooked
The 7th?? do they understand how many of us are chomping at the bit waiting for the diagnostics?

Do they know there's a Free the Brick movement in progress and this could cause riots?

Maybe we should all start calling the dealership and asking for a progress report :cheesy:

LOL, good idea! What's the dealers name? We can call & make sure they're taking good care of the guy.

In other news, the movement grows....

mount-rushmore-national-park-56a817293df78cf7729c0552.jpg

nbunga

Caught the Bug
I just talked with the truck garage at work. The banners for the side of our trailers should be here early this week [emoji106]
8F75E6EC-7A86-4866-860D-6CADF1F65009-961-0000006E605EAE4D.JPG

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Is everyone on pins and needles? Only two days till we get a word on Bricks freedom.

I just might have to stop by the dealer tomorrow. Let them know that they need to put their best guys on this one. This isn’t just any Jeep, this is Brick damn it!

JKbrick

Is everyone on pins and needles? Only two days till we get a word on Bricks freedom.

I just might have to stop by the dealer tomorrow. Let them know that they need to put their best guys on this one. This isn’t just any Jeep, this is Brick damn it!

Free the Brick!!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Thank goodness the roads are not going to be salty. I guess since the wipers and headlights are stuck on it would be nice if it was dark and rainy [emoji23][emoji23]

Top Bottom