SMORR June 13th-14th

xflstl

Long haul for a weekend run, but it'd be pretty cool to have you. Is the other JKU a member of the forum?

We are both long haul drivers at it happens. So actually this is kinda of a short run for us. :)

The club we belong too goes down here once or twice a year, weve yet to make the trip, so this sounds like a great opportunity to us, plus meet some new folks.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
We are both long haul drivers at it happens. So actually this is kinda of a short run for us. :)

The club we belong too goes down here once or twice a year, weve yet to make the trip, so this sounds like a great opportunity to us, plus meet some new folks.

Meeting new friends is the part in most excited about...oh yeah and wheeling my Jeep:yup:

JayKay

Caught the Bug
We have decided to head to Springfield Friday morning instead of in the evening if anyone from the St. Louis area wants to head down early...just an update

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Wish I could but I'll have a 2 week old at home so it's a no go.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gotcha, it'll be mine and the wife's weekend getaway from our 3 year old and 7 month old. Just gotta get away from it all every once in a while, but yeah, can't leave the two week old that soon.

jedg

Wanting to see about getting a group together for a trip to SMORR June 13th-14th. My wife and I go on short getaways at least once a year and this year we've decided to go to one of Missouri's off-road parks. This will be the first time I've been to SMORR, we don't wanna go alone, so if a regular would join in on this run, that would be great. I really just plan on doing light trails and maybe a few more technical ones. We plan on going down Friday night, wheeling Saturday, and coming home Sunday. We will be staying in Springfield and hanging out with some friends we have there on Saturday night. If any members in the St. Louis area would like to join in, we can caravan down Friday night or even Saturday morning if that works better. Please let me know if anyone is interested. :yup:

Edit: At this point, I'd like to keep this run open to Wayalife members ONLY. As EZ-E stated below, the trails can be narrow and tight in places, so a smaller group would be best. However, the friends that BlackHawk08jk and Greg__Berger have already invited are welcome to run in the group.

Going:

1) JeepKeeper
2) BlackHawk08jk
3) EZ-E

Maybe:

1) jedg
2) Greg__Berger
3) BlackHawk08jk Friend
4) BlackHawk08jk Friend
5) Lake Bum
6) xflstl
7) xflstl Significant Other
8) AZRockJK

JeepKeeper,

You can move me from the Maybe list to the Going list. See you folks on the 13th of June!

Top Bottom