As a Jeepr, I am very dissapointed in the whole Wayalife experience

SSTM714

... holy crap, I can't stop laughing.... that's the funniest damn thing all day.

Sent from my iPhone using the WAYALIFE mobile app

geberhard

Douchebag
I stand to my post on JKO, and as mentioned in that post, I still think this forum has great potential, has great tech and videos, but the drama everyone strives and that is tolerated and actually promoted by moderators will continue bringing the site's potential down. I believe there are great people that are part of this community and that is one of the reasons I kept coming back. As with any forum out there I take things with a grain of salt, but the vast majority of long winded threads from someone building something to posting any tech goes downhill in a flash, that is sad. I have supported and bought parts from several vendors that are listed here.

As far as external links, I have had a signature on all forum I have been part of to St.Baldricks which is a charity I wholeheartedly have supported for over a decade. WJCO edited that link and let me know and that was the end of that, no hard feelings on that. As far as threads being moved, edited or deleted it does happen at WAL (case in point this thread has been renamed already, the Northridge video thread, and several other tech or for sale posts). Again, Eddie’s forum and he can do as he sees fit.

As far as contradicting, not seeing eye to eye is not a requirement of any forum. The fact that Eddie has the right to his opinion, is the same right I have to mine. He is not an “expert” and neither am I. Nothing against OverlandJk as he normally has some good points. Sharkey, hmm not so much. We do not have to always agree, and discussions (not name calling), are what make forums more interesting and bring sharing ideas.

:beer:

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I stand to my post on JKO, and as mentioned in that post, I still think this forum has great potential, has great tech and videos, but the drama everyone strives and that is tolerated and actually promoted by moderators will continue bringing the site's potential down. I believe there are great people that are part of this community and that is one of the reasons I kept coming back. As with any forum out there I take things with a grain of salt, but the vast majority of long winded threads from someone building something to posting any tech goes downhill in a flash, that is sad. I have supported and bought parts from several vendors that are listed here.

As far as external links, I have had a signature on all forum I have been part of to St.Baldricks which is a charity I wholeheartedly have supported for over a decade. WJCO edited that link and let me know and that was the end of that, no hard feelings on that. As far as threads being moved, edited or deleted it does happen at WAL (case in point this thread has been renamed already, the Northridge video thread, and several other tech or for sale posts). Again, Eddie’s forum and he can do as he sees fit.

As far as contradicting, not seeing eye to eye is not a requirement of any forum. The fact that Eddie has the right to his opinion, is the same right I have to mine. He is not an “expert” and neither am I. Nothing against OverlandJk as he normally has some good points. Sharkey, hmm not so much. We do not have to always agree, and discussions (not name calling), are what make forums more interesting and bring sharing ideas.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I have not gone behind your back or bad mouthed you or Wayalife

attachment.php

This says it all. You did, in 2015.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow,
Nothing yet to substantiate you comment?

Wow, still butthurt I see and over something that was said on a forum you don't even like.

Calling someone a "douchebag" on a whim seems very childlike

No need to be such a child about all this and to be clear, I never "called" you anything. You asked a question, I looked into it and simply explained that your PM privileges were revoked and why.

but I think that end up showing your true colors

And clearly, we're seeing your true colors.

… I have been nothing but forthcoming in this forum and helpful whenever I can...

....I have not gone behind your back or bad mouthed you or Wayalife

attachment.php

I believe the fact that I mentioned I was in other forums rubbed you the wrong way from day one and possibly your butt hurt ego had to struggle with that a little?

Here's a thought, have faith in your belief and spend more of your time on other forums - that'll really stick it to me :thumb:

(I am still waiting for you to back up your comment) but with your kiddie action and comment you may have just changed my mind… but I am not sure if I should sink to your level and call names, not my thing.

:cheesy: As I said, I merely explained why your PM privileges were revoked but clearly, the shoe is a good fit for you and you're wearing it well. :crazyeyes:

I thought the purpose of the forum was bringing a community together as the offroading community is fragmented enough, but I digress.

Funny, and here I thought I started my forum to be my home on the internet. Never realized I was supposed to make it safe place for snowflakes. But, I digress. :thinking: :idontknow:

Your action and comment actually made me feel bad and sorry for you Eddie...

I'm really touched and I'm sorry that I didn't respond to you sooner. Unfortunately, I just got back from spending the last 2 weeks out on the road, hanging out with good friends and wheeling in Moab. Had I known how sensitive you are, I would have dropped everything and logged onto the internet right away. :blush:

Good luck on your wayalife :)

Thanks! Luck has followed me my whole life and that's why I have so many cool Jeeps and can pretty much wheel whenever I want. Maybe someday, luck will find you as well :yup:

Sharkey

Word Ninja

I'm crushed. Seriously, I am not sure how I can go on living knowing that you don't like what I have to say. I get it though. It can be very difficult for someone to be presented with arguments that make them question their own moral compass.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I stand to my post on JKO, and as mentioned in that post, I still think this forum has great potential, has great tech and videos, but the drama everyone strives and that is tolerated and actually promoted by moderators will continue bringing the site's potential down.

I believe there are great people that are part of this community and that is one of the reasons I kept coming back. As with any forum out there I take things with a grain of salt, but the vast majority of long winded threads from someone building something to posting any tech goes downhill in a flash, that is sad.

And why you would care is completely beyond me. You really should do yourself a favor and spend more of your time on JKO. Nobody asked you to be here in the first place and trust me, nobody will care once you're gone. :yup:

I have supported and bought parts from several vendors that are listed here.

So stop buying from them. God forbid you would support a vendor that would support a meanie like me. :crazyeyes:

You're right, this is my forum and I will do as I see fit. I'm glad you understand that but can't figure out why it continues to get under your skin and to the point where you feel the need to keep bringing it up. :thinking:

As far as contradicting, not seeing eye to eye is not a requirement of any forum. The fact that Eddie has the right to his opinion, is the same right I have to mine. He is not an “expert” and neither am I.

Yup, I'm just a guy with a website. :yup:

GCM 2

Que "Some of us have jobs and can't spend all day on the forum" response.

Hello MTG, Sharkey, and of course, Edward Oh.......

I just thought this would be a great place to do a random drive by posting, since lurking in the shadows for so long has gotten boring.

I hope all is well, miss you guys, mean it. [emoji8]

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

I just thought this would be a great place to do a random drive by posting, since lurking in the shadows for so long has gotten boring.

Welcome back to the land of the "posting"!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Hi greg!!! Miss you good sir!

jesse3638

Hooked

Helluva way to make an entrance..haha!

Top Bottom