Windrock Run November 16-18

wjtstudios

Hooked
Yea, the only bad part is airing up and down, or if you’re like me, reconnecting the sway bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not the end of the world, just wish I was there with everyone. I got slammed at work since we talked about it. Hopefully one opens up.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Coop

Caught the Bug
Not the end of the world, just wish I was there with everyone. I got slammed at work since we talked about it. Hopefully one opens up.

Know the situation well. Sometimes the A/E business is unforgiving. I have a bed open in my cabin if you’re interested. My brother is coming with me. If you don’t mind two engineers! Actually, I can’t imagine anything worse, so I understand completely if you seek other accommodations! Lol!

wjtstudios

Hooked
Know the situation well. Sometimes the A/E business is unforgiving. I have a bed open in my cabin if you’re interested. My brother is coming with me. If you don’t mind two engineers! Actually, I can’t imagine anything worse, so I understand completely if you seek other accommodations! Lol!

If it were just me, I’d take you up on it. But my son, brothers-in-law and nephew are coming with me.

JKbrick

I bet you two have some really interesting (entertaining) conversations (arguments)

Coop

Caught the Bug
I bet you two have some really interesting (entertaining) conversations (arguments)

Lol! Yeah, we still argue a bit. I’m the older brother. Years ago he challenged me to an arm wrestling match. I broke his arm. Mom has never forgiven me. But he backed off a little bit!

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
I am putting together a quick weekend run to Windrock ORV in Tennessee Arriving November 16 in the afternoon, and hitting the trails all day on Saturday the 17th, returning back home on Sunday morning the 18th. There are some amazing trails there up into the mountains and hopefully we will hit close to or just past the peak fall colors, for those of us that enjoy that kind of thing. I have not been there so anyone that has, I'd love to hear which trails are worth checking out. There are also three "Jeep Badge of Honor" trails there if you collect those.

Recommended Gear:

CB Radio (preferably GMRS, but I will have both a CB and GMRS)

Recovery Gear

Food and drinks

appropriate gear for the weather

Lodging:

There are a number of hotels in Oakridge about 12 minutes away (I will probably be staying in one of them.)

There is a camp ground there at Windrock Park

Please post up the following if you are interested in joining us:

1) your jeeps info
2) your experience level
3) where you are staying

So far we tentatively have the following:

1) wjtstudios (Bill) JKUR
2) JimR JKUR
3)
4)JKBrick
5)19YJ94
6)nbunga
7)curtis
8)Coop
9)Redknight15
10)whytiptoe
11)Jeep_Pride
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

The maybe list:
1) scrambler
2) Trainwreck618
3) chris105
4) kep01
5)

I’m planning on getting there Friday morning around 9-10:00 if anybody wants to ride that day and/ or do a night ride.

Coop

Caught the Bug
I’m planning on getting there Friday morning around 9-10:00 if anybody wants to ride that day and/ or do a night ride.

I will be there. We can meet at cabin 8 or your camp ground or where ever works best for you. Bill said he would be there mid afternoon for a run too.

wjtstudios

Hooked
A couple cabins opened up at the campground and I have reserved them for my group coming down. So we will be there with the group. She’s going to call me if anything else opens up. Is anyone else looking for a cabin?

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
I will be there. We can meet at cabin 8 or your camp ground or where ever works best for you. Bill said he would be there mid afternoon for a run too.

Sounds like a plan. I may get there earlier and setup camp. I figure Shane will be there Friday morning also.

Coop

Caught the Bug
A couple cabins opened up at the campground and I have reserved them for my group coming down. So we will be there with the group. She’s going to call me if anything else opens up. Is anyone else looking for a cabin?

Congrats on grabbing a couple cabins!

Top Bottom